Chapter 16

Y/n's POV
Us four have been walking for ages. We were going the way we were supposed too but it was taking forever!!

"We can stop if you want" Danny said from beside me. I nodded and leaned next to a tree.

"Here" Regulus says and passes me a bottle full of water. I smile. "Thanks Reg" he smiles at me as I drink the water.

"We shouldn't be far of the others, maybe we could join back up again" Severus said. We nodded.

"Their waiting till morning I'm taking it" Danny says as we see a smoke stream in amongst the trees not far from here.

"We should go to them" I say. "Yeah and start another argument, when we're all tired, we'll wait till morning" Regulus says.

I huff and plop down on my butt and stare at the ground. "Do you think they'll forgive us?" I say.

"Well, we're Slytherins and they're Gryffindors, all if them. Your a gryffindor so they'll forgive you but not us" Danny says. Severus nodded.

"Come on guys, get some rest" we all nodded and went to sleep.

Danny's POV
I wake up to a water sound. I sit up and realize we're now infront of a lake. "Ahh your awake" Ariel says and sits beside me.

"What do you want?" I said harshly. She held her hands up in surrender and turned towards the lake.

"I'm sorry, for yelling. It wasn't right to break the group cause of my selfishness of finding Simon" Ariel said.

"Whatever, I guess I'm sorry about calling huffleboy, hufflebutt" I say. I didn't normally apologize to people who aren't close to me.

Ariel was just one of those people who get under your skin and make you do something you've never done to other people.

She smiles "great!" She says and gets up. I grumble and get up with her to see everyone gathered around a fire.

Y/n was snuggled up in a blanket leaning on Regulus's shoulder. I saw Sirius looking a them with skeptical eyes.

I join them and we all just talk. "So where's Simon?" I asked. "He's supposed be somewhere near here" James said checking the map.

"Well let's hope we find him tomorrow so we can go back to hogwarts" y/n said. "Then let's get some sleep" Remus says.

The gryffindors all say night to each other. Then they  asleep.

Y/n and Regulus soon fall asleep, her leaning on him as a pillow and regulus leaning on a tree.

Severus sleeping beside lily. And me sleeping against a tree. How Wonderful!

Next morning
The next morning we all woke up and started walking again. Once we get to what we think where simon is we stop in a circle.

Just a grass circle surrounded by trees. "Finally! Your here!" A high pitch said and a platform appeared showing umbridge and simon who is tied to a pole.

"What in Aslan's name?!" Y/n screeched. Who's Aslan? She mentions him quite a lot when sleeping or as like a way to say 'oh fuck!'

"This is the final stage Miss l/n. You must come get your team mate while facing...." Umbridge said and centaurs come out of the woods behind her.

"Well shit" I mumbled.

Y/n's POV
This was not what I thought a magical school would make us do!!

I soon realize there are three more poles that had cut rope. Maybe this happened to the others teams.

"Let the final stage begin!" Umbridge squealed.

"But we don't have our wands!" Danny yelled as the centaurs charge at us.

Umbridge just giggles. I race to the marauders. "Ok boys, here" I say and pull out swords for each of them.

"No killing" I say and they nodded. I race to ariel. "We'll hold them off you get simon" I ordered. She nodded without hesitation and I gave her a dagger. "No killing" I say and race off.

The centaurs start attacking us but I try disarm them the best I could. It was easy considering the centaurs just blinked at me if I blocked them from attacking my friends then they would stand down.

I saw a rough looking centaur about to attack Regulus but I jumped infront a connected me and the centaurs blades.

He just gave me a blank look, then it faded into shock.

"Warrior y/n" he mumbled. "Orieus?" I mumble. He was the first centaur that helped me in my first trip to narnia. That's how I always had a good relationship with Centaurs.

I smile and disarm him before moving onto different centaurs.

"By the stars and the god of War! I declare this fight no more! Queen and Warrior of narnia y/n Pevensie is here and is protected by the gods. The Daughter of Eve" The centaur said. I slap my hand to my head.

I'm supposed to keep that a secret!

"King Caspian the 10th and the Mighty wolves have arrived, I believe we're fighting the wrong side" He said and turned to Umbridge.

The others looked at me and the marauders confused and shocked at what the half man half horse was saying.

"No! Orieus! We're not fighting anyone. Our
Teacher  here, is crazy and sent us here for a camping trip. Then it turn into find your team mate, and then this. No one is going to fight anyone" I say. The centaurs stand down and put there weapons away.

The marauders gave me their swords and ariel gave me back the dagger. "Ok then you guys shall make your way back out of the forest, I'll met up with you there" umbridge scared a little by centaurs as they growled at her as she passed.

She then flicked her wand and she disappeared.

"Climb on our backs we'll take your back to the edge of the forest" I smile and with the help of Orieus I was now i on his back.

My team mates climb onto a centaur but we had to double. Ariel and Simon. Danny and Severus. Lily and Angie. James and peter. Then sirius and remus then me and Regulus.

Orieus and his mates gallop through the woods. Night was setting and we neared the exit of the forest.

I saw lights of candles and large crowds. Teachers and students were crowded around the forest. Professor mcgonagall was yelling at umbridge.

"Here you go my queen" Orieus said and gave me a horn. I smile and blow it announcing our arriving. It sounded exactly like the horn his friend blew at me and my siblings arrival to Aslan's camp.

Everyone turned to us as we galloped to them.

The centaurs stop just infront of the large cluster of students and teachers. Umbridge cowered in fear as Orieus spat sniffed the air.

Students eyes widen as we demount the half men, half horses. Professor mcgonagall and Madam Promfey rush to our aid along with other.

I turn to Orieus and hug him. "Wait if you're here does that mea-" I was cut off by girls squealing coming towards me.

Andromeda, Narcissa and Bellatrix run towards me and hug me. I look back to Orieus nodding and galloping away with the other centaurs.

"Oh your ok!" Narcissa gasped as she hugs me tighter. Squishing my up against her chest.

"Oh cissy! Your going to suffocate her!" Bella yelled. Narcissa laughed and pulled away a little so I could move around a bit more.

I'll go back in there some day, and when I do, I'll find you again Orieus

~Done!! Yay!~