Chapter 48

Y/n's POV
Beginning of the school Year for their 6th year at hogwarts.
I look around as I exited the train. I haven't talked to anyone, not a single soul since want happened with.... Voldemort.

Just saying his name gave me chills. I pull down my sleeve so no one saw the dark mark.

I stayed in my room the whole time I was at Malfoy manor. The only time I did talk or come out was at meetings with the dark lord himself.

I've know realize that this is willex and that all over again. Except no mind control. Ugh!!!

"Y/n!!!" I heard someone yell. Their running towards me was Angie. Wait Angie!!??

She straight through me. I turned around to meet a chest. "Why hello love" it was sirius. I look around frantically trying to find Angie.

"You ok?" He asks. "Did you see her? Angie? I swear I saw her" I asked. He face turns into concern. He grabs my chin Making me face him.

"Love, Angie's dead, has been for months now. Come on. Let me carry that" sirius says grabbing my suit case. I look around one final time, before pulling my sleeve down roughly, scared some one saw it.

"How was your summer? I mean you never replied to my letters" sirius asked as he put our luggage on the cart, that's being towed by invisible things.

I tried replying to his letters but everytime I did I would always write about the dark marks and everything.

I didn't want him to know, not yet.

"It was good. Sorry I couldn't reply the Malfoys kept it quite up tight in the manor" I say.

"Bloody olf they did! I bet you their hiding you know who! Did ya seeing a ugly old man with a snake roaming around?!" James yelled walking towards us.

I smile as he hugs me and Sirius. Remus followed alongside peter.

"No. I stayed in my room most of the time" I lied. Well some of it was a lie.

"Terrible things happen. First the orphanage then A wizarding school in Scotland. Bloody hell those death eaters are on a role!" Peter exclaimed as the carriage Started moving.

It was night and the stars were shining. We were riding peacefully, while talking till we heard a squeak.

Wait. A squeak?

"Stop" I ordered. The boys gave me a confused look before I hoped down and looked to the front to see a black like fox creature. It seems like it was being stepped on.

 It seems like it was being stepped on

I gasp and rush to it's aid. I push the invisible thing Making it get off the poor creature. "Oh you poor thing" I say picking it up and cuddling it to my chest.

I got up and walking back to the carriage. I looked up at the carriage to see the boys giving me strange looks.

"well you boys help me up?" I asked.

Time skip
We were all sitting in the hall watching the new 1st years being sorted. I had the little fox on my lap trying to hide it from prying eyes.

I had my back faced towards the wall at the end on the room at the middle of the table. Edmund sat beside me along with Matthew.

Well maybe I lied when I said I didn't talk to anyone.

Third Person
The head ache pounded at y/n's head. She felt someone damping a wet cloth on her head. Her eyes slowly opened to see green eyes looking down at her worriedly.

"You ok? I saw what regulus did to you. We all did" he says. He sounded like he didn't talk much. Which was true, he's father never let him talk unless it was a yes or no question.

"I'm fine thanks" Y/n says sitting up but groans in pain. Matthew got up and helped her sit up right.

"Thank you. Now I would like to know your name"

"My name is Matthew Riddle" y/n scooted away. Matthew looked down.

"Sorry I-i-i shouldn't of spoke" he muttered. "No, it's ok. Your actually nicer than Tom" y/n says.

"He hates being called tom" Matthew says cracking a smile.

"Well I hate being called the new death eater, but I'm not really going to escape that am I?"

Matthew bursts out laughing but soon covers his mouth. Y/n cracks a smile and patted him on the shoulder.

Y/n's POV
I grabbed a bit of chicken and fed it to my animal on my lap. "What should I do with you?" I whispered.

"I know, I shall name you Ash, and I shall take care of you till you grow into a cute big thing!" I say.

Ash purred as she rubbed her dad against my stomach. "Now I would like to announce new students!" Dumbledore yelled to us loud teenagers after the sorting ceremony.

Oh god.

"Now I would love to introduce! Tewkesbury, Aiden and Aris porter!"

As soon as the words were heard the doors open and the candles all go out.

Out comes the three brothers.

Oh dear Aslan!!

WHY!?

~Done!~