Chapter 29

Y/n's POV
I wake up to having a sudden urge to vomit. I roll to on my stomach and puke into a bear by bucket. I felt an arm rub my back.

I felt them get up and go into the bathroom. I then remember last night. It was Sirius who was comforting me. I smile to myself.

I finish puking and I see Sirius come out with a wet cloth. "It's ok. Everyone's gone to the park but I stayed here" he said. I sit up a bit as Sirius handed me the cloth.

"Alright. I'll help you down stairs and you can cozy up on the couch while I get you a glass of water." I nod and he helps me up.

We walk down stairs. And he sets me up on the couch. He got our a fluffy blanket and wraps it around me.

He smiles at me and went into the kitchen. I snuggle into my blanket and spread my legs out on the couch.

He came back in with a cup of water and gave it to me. I say thanks and drink the water. I bring my knees up to my chest with my water cup in hand and Sirius sits beside me.

"You ok?" I asked as he stared at the ground. He looked up and smiled. "I'm fine. It's just, I regret what I did to you n/n. EVERYTHING" he says grabbing my hand.

I look at him and move around so my head lay on his shoulder our hands still connected.

I felt his thumb rub my hand. "Good morning you two" Ariel exclaimed from up the stairs.

"I thought everyone went to the park" Sirius said. "No, me and simon stayed in bed, we're too tired to get up" Simon says as he walked down the stairs.

"We won't disturb you don't worry" Ariel said smirking and dragged Simon into he kitchen.

"They're silly billy's" I mumble settling back into Sirius's shoulder. He chuckled and squeezed my hand.

Ariel's POV
Once me and Simon were in the kitchen I look out of the window that was connected to the lounge, to see y/n and Sirius cuddling.

"Looks like they're getting along well now" Simon said making a cup of tea.

"Yeah. They're perfect for each other" I say. "So are we" Simon says wrapping his arms around my waist, pecking my lips.

I giggled ad we hear the front door slam open. We look through the window to see the others entering the house.

Sirius and y/n immediately split from each other. "Your awake!!" James shouted and run over and hugged y/n from behind the couch.

He was covered in snow making him shake it all over y/n. "James!!" Y/n whined. James just set her a goofy smile.

"Alright peter and Remus bring in the tree!" He ordered. A large tree comes in on its side.

We feet scuffling along the ground. "James we can't see!!" Peter shouted. Sirius and simon immediately went up and steadied the tree along with james.

I went outside the kitchen and stood next to Angie. The boys were able to set up the tree beside the fire place but not too close.

"So we're decorating the tree?!" Y/n asked from the couch. "Not today, but tomorrow. Today we're setting up the decorations, like stockings!" James said.

"And lights!!!" Peter exclaimed excitedly. I smile. James rushes to a closet under the stairs and pulls out a big box of decorations.

We all rushed to the box and grabbed a stocking each. Remus grabbed two and handed one to y/n who smiled at him.

Y/n's POV
After setting hot he lights we hear a knock at the door. I, who was up now, go tot he door and open it to see harry and Julie.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed cheerfully. Julie smiles while harry scowls. "Awe wants wrong harry?" I say.

"Blimey rich kids stole our tree!" I look at him then turned around to see james trying to step behind our tree.

"James?" I say, with a stern voice, placing my hands on my hips. "Hehe, that was them. Oppsies" He says smiling.

"Great now we have no tree for the orphanage" harry said glaring at james.

"Take one from the back yard" lily said. Harry smiled. "Thank you but they're probably rotting from his attitude" harry said pointing to james.

"Your looks are also rotting with your attitude" james fired back. Harry moved forward threateningly making james run behind the tree.

"Don't worry the tree's are fully green and fresh with a few speaks of snow" lily says kindly.

"Thanks" Julie said. "I'll help you" i say.

"You not going out there like that! You'll freeze!" Ariel said. I was wearing a t-shirt and pants, since I was cuddling with sirius and was snuggled up in a blanket.

"Here" Sirius said and threw me his scarf and Remus's jacket and beanie. "Thanks" I say and go outside.

 "Thanks" I say and go outside

I go out side with Julie and Harry and we spot a perfect tree to take

I go out side with Julie and Harry and we spot a perfect tree to take. Julie and Harry use these tree cutting tools and started cutting the tree.

Angie came out and stood next to me. "You know, I almost pettied your drunken state last night" she said. I turned to her confused. Alright I didn't remember all of last night. All I remember his danny giving me drinks and then me resting in bed with sirius.

"Why?" I asked curiously. "You were all over sirius. You clearly made him uncomfortable. Like you broke up with him, then he went and fucked another girl and you got all upset. What about when he kissed ariel? You guys aren't together, so stop drapping all over him" Angie spat lowly so The two siblings to hear. I glared at her.

"Like I told you Angie. I don't do games. And if you keep talking to me like that or be a nasty bitch. This pity game your playing will become mh fucking war" I say and walk to Julie and Harry as he now loaded the tree on a trailer that was being towed by a horse.

She doesn't know that I always win.... Even if it costs me everything.

~Done!!~