Chapter 45

Y/n's POV
I sat on my bed. I just received a letter from sirius. He was asking if I would go to diagon ally with him, Ariel and Simon.

It would help me through the depressing stage I'm at now. So I sent an owl letter back saying I will go.

So now I'm getting ready. I was going to sneak out of course. It was a dinner so I told riddle I'll be in bed early.

I put on some shoes and play with my hair before looking out my window

I put on some shoes and play with my hair before looking out my window. I unlocked it and opened it.

I stepped out into the branch that connected to the tree next to my window.

I climbed down the tree and ran into the near by woods. I was going to do something very illegal but hey, I don't care.

I pulled out a book that I kept in my purse and land my wand down. I turned the page to a tracking spell.

I was going to left the ministries control and track of my Wand. So they won't know if I'm using magic.

"Tracotomtem" I said flicking my wrist. The wand had a little explosion before being ready for me to pick up.

"Perfect" I say and wave it. I immediately transported into diagon ally. I looked around making sure no one saw me and I walked to the restaurant.

I opened the door, looking around trying to find my dates. "Excuse me ma'am, but only high Valued Wizards and witches are allowed to dine here" a Man with glasses and black slick here said from his table.

I looked the old man up and down before ignoring him and walking towards a table where I saw sirius waiting with, Ariel and Simon.

"Room for one more?" I asked when I stopped at their table. Sirius turned to me and was about to say something but his eyes widen at me.

His eyes trailed to different parts of my body him just staring at it. Simon clears his throat and punches Sirius's arm.

Sirius straighten up and got out of his sit. He smoothed out his jacket and pried his eye did my body and smiles at me.

"Good to see you Y/n" he says before hugging me. I hug back as I felt eyes Burning into me.

The man who spoke rudely to me before was glaring at me. His knife was upright.

"Pesky teenagers shouldn't be allowed here!" He said to his wife. Thanks to my excellent hearing in heard it all.

"So how was your holidays so far? Have you meet your parents yet?" Simon asked as me and sirius sat back down.

I froze.

Sirius noticed and put a hand on my thigh. "You ok love?" He asked.

"For your information Simon. I love in a orphanage. That two days okay just burnt down, killing everyone except for harry now if you excuse me I need to go to the bathroom" I snapped and got up and went to the bathrooms.

I jaw clenched as I held onto each corner of the sink. I soon ran my hands in the water, scooping up some and splash it on my face.

Luckily I didn't wear make up because honestly it makes me feel like I'm hiding. And I don't think I should be.

I look up and see my eyes are red... Again. I shake my head around and look up again to see there gone.

I heard the bathroom door open and out comes the grumpy old man's wife. She stopped as she saw me.

"You shouldn't be here child" she said.

"Why not? I'm not high like you? Or royalty like your status?"

"Please. Your just Making it harder for yourself. If you're found here, you'll be killed" she said.

I tilted my head. "By who?"

"My husband" she said. Just then the door burst open. The man was there and tried to hit me with a spell that I didn't regonised.

His wife dugged down beside me.  "Why does your husband what to kill me?" I asked.

She looks around. "Our daughter was a caretaker at the orphanage. She died into explosion"

"But in the papers it said a fire?" She shakes her head.

"Not important. He believes that your with the dark lord. He wants you dead" her words scared me.

"Do you love your husband?" I suddenly asked. She looked taken back. "No. It was an arrange marriage. He hated me, so I hate him"

"Ok" I say and step out. "Sir out down your wand" I say. He looks at me squited his eyes.

"You have guts showing yourself missy. Could've ran. But ya didn't" he sneered.

"You could've chosen not to fight but ya didn't" I say mocking him. I pull out my wand and aim it at him.

"Expelliarmus!" I yelled and his wad flicked out of his hand. He was surprised and stared back at me as I pointed my wand at him.

"What on earth is happening here?!?" A man screeched from the door. Everyone in the restaurant was there. Including Sirius, Simon and Ariel.

"She attacked me! She's one of his!! One of the dark lords!" Grumpy man yelled.

"Liar!" I shouted. His wife came out of her hiding spot. "It's true! My husband attacked the poor girl!"

"I'm calling the ministry" one of the waiters said. The grumpy old man tried to get away, but the restaurant owner out a spell on him making him stand still.

"Get these two refreshments and free dinner along with whoever they came with" he ordered his cooks and waiters.

A waiter came to me and bowed before guiding me out of the bathroom. "W-wait. What about the man?" I asked.

"Don't worry miss. We'll have him contained till the ministry get here. We'll speak for you if you want." He asked. I nodded. He smiled and walked away.

Sirius, simon and Ariel came along.

"Sorry"

~Done!~