Chapter 5

Y/n's POV
I sat beside lily as we listen to professor slughorn. God this is boring! If I was in narnia I would be ruling, being the queen I was met to be, with caspian.

But no I'm stuck in a CLASSROOM when I'm like 1700 years old. I occasionally make eye contact with the two boys on diangnal of us.

I stare outside the foggy window looking at all the weird sea creatures pass by when I get rudely enterupted me.

"Miss l/n please pay attention" Professor Slughorn said. I grumble. What if I don't want to old man!

People's heads snap towards me and look at me blankly. Professor slughorn looked at me dead in the eye.

"I said that out old didn't I?" I say. He nodded. "Sorry sir, just thinking about the last few months" i say with a wide fake smile. Slughorn shrugged it off and turned back to what he was teaching.

I roll my eyes then sense something coming my way towards my head. I swirve my head to the side catching what ever was being thrown at me.

I look behind me to see a group of slytherins with wide eyes. I smirk and wink at them and turn away.

I open the paper to see a hand written note, it was very fancy writing I will say.

'ℳℯℯ𝓉 𝓊𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓋𝒾𝒹𝒹ℯ𝓃 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓉 ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ 𝒶𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓆𝒾𝓌𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽

- 𝒜𝒹𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶, ℬℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓍 & 𝒩𝒶𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶'

Why would they want to meet up with me? Why would they want to meet up after the game? Ugh

Then I snap out of my thoughts when professor slughorn dismissed us. Lily grabs my arm she drags me out of class saying a good bye tot he professor.

"Uh lils where are we going?" I say. "We're going to get changed! Quidditch us when we don't have to wear our robes, and since we have free period after this we can be in our free clothes" She said. I make an 'oh'face.

Time skip
I lost lily.......

I was getting changed into these weird clothes that I didn't notice that she left with the twins

I was getting changed into these weird clothes that I didn't notice that she left with the twins. Argh!

I was walking up some steps to this stand when I bump into someone. I look up to see a girl with brown hair.

"We told you to visit us till after the match! Oh well! The boys will be glade to see you!" She said. I then immediately get bombarded by memories of her. Her names andromeda Black, sister with narcissa and bellatrix black. They're the girls who wrote the note.

"Come on your gonna miss the match!" She squealed and dragged me up the stairs. Many slytherins saw me and smiled lightly. Why did they hate the others and not me?

Andromeda sat me down with many others. I noticed them to be her sisters, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy.

"Hey girl" Narcissa says hugging me. "Merlin we were so worried you were hurt!" Lucius said slapping a hand on my shoulder.

I smile. These guys were way more chill than I thought. Well maybe not bellatrix but still!

We were sitting down watching quidditch. Slytherin was winning so far. "So whose's in the lead for the overall matches?" I asked Lucius.

"Us of course, with your boy gang gone gryffindors were losing, badly. They even lost to Ravenclaw" He said and bellatrix leaned into m face with crazy eyes.

"And those turkey brains can't even through a muggle ball Probably!" Bella exclaimed. I don't know why but i found these guys way more chill.

Ariel's POV
We were watching by the stands but we all couldn't help but notice that y/n not here. "Where is that girl!" James exclaimed.

"Wait, Lily hand me those" Remus says to lily. She looks at him then passes him the binoculars. Remus points them at at the Slytherin stands.

We hear him gasp "holy sh-" Remus nearly says but Sirius puts his hand over this mouth. "No swearing in front of the pretty lady's Moony" He says smirking but pulls his hand away from Remus shocked at what he said?

Weirdos

"So what is so bad he gonna make Remus swear?!" Lily said. Remus handed james the binoculars and james immediately drops them.

"She's hanging out with slytherins, the bad kind!" James exclaimed. "I'ma go over there and give them a peice of my mind" james said but peter grabbed him.

"James! We can't go marching over there demanding she come with us! They're gonna kill you! With there pointy looks and weird disapproving looks" peter said.

"That didn't stop Sirius from going over there in second year to make her stand up and come back to gryffindor!" James exclaimed.

Caspian's POV
I'm still not use to being called Sirius. It seriously creeps me out.

"I'll come with you james!" I say. James gestures to me and gives peter a look, I-i-i mean Wormtail n-n-no dean, god damnit!.

"No boys, let y/n hang out with them, even if it's the bad kind, except for Severus" lily says.

"You still into Snevilus?" James says disgusted. Ariel hits him in the arm as Lily stomps her foot on the ground angry and storms away.

James covers his mouth. "I didn't mean to say that! What is old james! Aslan! James potter sounds like a jerk coming out of my mouth!" James said to me, dean and Elijah.

"You are technically James potter" elijah said earning a glare. "Why do you suddenly have a attraction to the girl anyways?" Dean says clueless.

Just as james was about to answer. We all heard the ground gasp loudly. We turn around to see a boy with back hair catch a very tiny almost invisible to see, golden ball.

Golden Snitch

Well I'm learning something new every day. "SLYTHERIN WINS!" The comantater screamed. I grimaced at the loudness.

Slytherins jumped out of their sits and jumped around in joy. I snatch the binoculars off Elijah and try to find y/n.

When I did she was hugging a girl with a big smile in her face. I loved to see her happy, but a hate burned in me when it was the slytherins making her happy.

The slimey Bastards.

A boy with white blonde hair hugged her and another blonde girl. Y/n looked so happy. She seemed to wave them good bye and run along the stands and went down the stairs.

"I can't believe she's hanging out with those gits!" I grumbled to the other three, my accent gone.

~Whoop! Another update guys!!~