Chapter 38

Y/n's POV
I wake up to see a ceiling. I remember what I did and what happened with sirius and James. I turn my head to see sirius beside me in his bed smiling, wide awake with James who was also in his bed, smiling.

They obviously didn't know I was awake so I grabbed Sirius's hand. Sirius jumped while swearing while james just laughed noticing me.

Sirius regained his breath and turned to me. "Hi baby" I say innocently. He smiled. "Hello"

"Omg you're  awake!" Ariel says rushing in with lily, Angie and the two other Maruders.

"You shouldn't be focusing on me. You should be focusing on sirius and James. They obviously had it harder" I say.

"They've been awake for days! It's you we're now worrying about!" Lily said. "Yeah, you look like you took a nasty hit to the head" James said.

I furrow my eyebrows. I touch the side of my head to feel stitches. I felt the scar there.

I look back up to sirius. "Yeah, when I woke up I saw you beside me" sirius said. But something told me he was hiding something.

Sirius's POV
I wake up with a sore stomach. I look up to see the hospital wing ceiling. I groan and sit up. James was there with a extra cup of water handed it to me.

"Thank Prongs" I mumbled. "No problem"  James says smiling.

Suddenly I hear panic voices. Me and James turn are heads to see teachers and nurses rush in. There holding a limp Y/n was Severus Snape.

WAIT! Snevilus?!?!?

I was so panicked that I got out of my hospital bed. Madam Promfey saw me and ordered some nurses to take care of me.

I watch Snape leave with a worried look on his face. I was confused. Why would Snevilus help y/n.

I had to sit on my bed for the past 5 hours watching the nurses take care of y/n. They would eventually leave her alone and help me and James but I just couldn't take me eyes off her.

I hope she's ok....

Third Person
Sirius will always question why it was Snape to save y/n. But sirius shrugged it off. He had worse things to think about. Like Confronting Regulus and asking y/n on a date.

Wait that's not worse. Sirius decided to tune back into everything.

Time skip
Y/n's POV
Sirius and James we're being checked out of the hospital wing while I was getting out of bed to join them.

I still couldn't remember who brought me here. I never usually this dumb!

Everyone was giving me space as I got up. "can you guys please go check on sirius and James. I'm sure they would love your company" Angie said. They agreed and left.

I didn't want them to leave but Angie always got her way. Once they cleared Angie looked at me with the most menacing look.

"What's wrong? Looks like someone's sad" I say trying to walk away but Angie dragged me back.

"I know who you are" she said. I furrow my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I question.

"I know that your evil. The whole red glowing thing. It all adds up. Your one of his" she spat.

"One of whose's?" I asked. "Voldemorts" I whispered. My eyes widen. I haven't heard that name in years.

"I am not. I am myself. I am not anyone's anything. So if you excuse me I need to leave" I say walking past her. I hear growl and grabbed me and spun me around.

"Just a little message. Liam wants to meet at the quidditch stands in an hour" she says smirking then walks away.

Liam? Whose's that?!

Time skip
I was with ariel and lily walking down to the quidditch stands. There stood a group of 8 boys.

One if the boys regonised to be The boy from breakfast from the quidditch Morning. I growled under my breath.

"We're turning around" I say to the girls. "I agree" lily said. Ariel nodded and we tried to turned around unnoticed but faint decided something else.

"L/N!" I heard someone shout. I freeze in place with the other girls. I turn around to see the smirking blonde head our way with his boy gang.

"Liam Payne" he said holding out his hand.

"I don't care" I say. He face turned Into an arrogant scowl.

"How dare you speak to me like that! That's not how a good girl behaves!" Liam spat.

"Well maybe we're not good girls!" Ariel said, pulling me behind her. I tried to fight her grip, but I knew best that not to fight with her at this time.

"Well looks like you boys do get to have some fun to" Liam said smugly to his group of boys. I notice a boy who looked like he didn't want to.

His brown hair fell just above his eyes. His green eyes pierced Through the ground. He wore the slytherin uniform when I noticed that all his friends were gryffindors.

 He wore the slytherin uniform when I noticed that all his friends were gryffindors

I snap back to reality as Ariel let's me go as boys circle us. Two grabbed lily making her squeak.

Two others grabbed Ariel who squirmed but was unsuccessful to break free. Liam came up to me grabbed my chin as two of his boys grabbed me.

It was just him and Green eyes who didn't hold anyone.

"Let's have some funny shall we?" Liam asked smugly. But I wasn't going to let him win.

"I think we shall"

~Done!~