Chapter 1

~Enjoy this Spin off of my Caspian series!~

❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍

𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍𑁍❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎𑁍𑁍𑁍❄︎𑁍

Y/n's POV
"WHAT?!??!"  I practically scream. I was sat with, caspian, elijah james and dean. "What do you mean we've been in a wardrobe this whole time?! You mean I've never had siblings!? Peter, susan, lucy and Edmund, they were my family!" I yelled.

We were sat in an office with old people. They had weird robes on and pointy hats. Reminded me of wizards and witches.

This old man in front of us claimed to be a man called dumbledore. The name seemed oddly familiar but I couldn't figure it out.

"Please children calm down, I know this is a big change, but this is where you belong, here in the wizarding wor-" A old lady said but James cut her off with a scoff.

"Wizards aren't real! The only wizard that ever lived was elijah! And he's right here! Apart from steven and willex I don't think there are any more wizards or witches, you people are nuts!" He yelled.

"Now now Mr Potter, prehaps these will help you" 'dumbledore' said and he placed down five wands. Us five look at them and pick one up. We all picked one we felt close too.

Suddenly I feel wind swirl around me

Suddenly I feel wind swirl around me. My hair starts floating in the air along with the boys.

Dean smiles and waves the wand making a pot smash from above us. "Nice going Wormtail!" James said. We turn to james with confused eyes as he covered his mouth.

"I didn't mean to say that" he said. I look to the man In front of us.

"You better start talking old man"

Time skip
Dumbledore told us all the names in Hogwarts including the teachers. He did some magic shit with his wand and know we're all good at magic. He said we're in a our fith year.

"This is barbaric!" I say as a teacher called Professor Mcgonagall. Her head snapped to me and she gave me a stern look. I turn away and start getting dressed behind a black board.