Chapter 27

Y/n's POV
It's the day of the Christmas Ball party thing at Malfoy manor and Ariel offered to help me get ready.

I walk into my shared room and look for my dress. When I find it I immediately drop it and Scream a little.

Ariel turns to me and gives me a concerned look. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"My dress!" I yelled. It was a beautiful green dress. Long and dark.

But near the bottom of the dress I found red stains and Holes in it. "What?! Oh my gosh!!" Ariel said and grabbed the other end of the dress.

"What do I do now?" I say and flop down on my bed. Ariel sat beside my head. "We could make it a cute small length dress" ariel suggested.

"But luciusnclearly said in the letter that's in a ball. For big gowns and shiny hair." I say.

"Just put it on and I'll try fix it!" Ariel said. I groan and went into the bathroom to change into it.

I got into the dress and turned to ariel. I held out my arms gesturing the dress. She smiled and flicked her wand mumbling something I couldn't quite hear.

She smiled as she came towards me and turned me around to face the mirror. My face lights up as I touch my face.

"Wow ariel, this is amazing!" I shouted out in excitement and hugged her

"Wow ariel, this is amazing!" I shouted out in excitement and hugged her. We hear a knock at the door and we turn to see Sirius.

Once he saw me his faced dropped. "Take a picture Padfoot in lasts long" I say walking past Him to grab my purse.

"Well, I would but I have no camera. Oh and your rides here" he says. I smile and rush down stairs.

Everyone was down there and they smiled at me while Angie looked gob smacked for
Some reason.

"Cya later guys. Love you all!" I say and close the front door. Before I was sour of ear shot. I heard James yell out "she told us she loved us again!"

I look back in front of me to see a carriage with horses. The door swings open to see the black sisters along with Regulus sitting on the vanilla while sits.

"Come on come on! In in!" Bellatrix yelled as I made my way inside. I sat down in-between Regulus and bellatrix.

"Do you think I can wear this?" I asked. They looked at the my short dress and smiled.

"Of course you can wear that! It's not the royal ball!" Narcissa said. "But you do look awfully cold. Luckily Andromeda brought an extra cloak" She said and passes me a black cloak.

 Luckily Andromeda brought an extra cloak" She said and passes me a black cloak

"I can't tie it!" I yelled four in frustration. "Here let me tie it" Regulus said and started tieing the rope around my neck.

Suddenly a rough jerk shakes the carriage making me bang heads with Regulus. "Oww!!" I whined rubbing my forehead being careful I don't rub if my makeup.

"Sorry about that. That'll be the Pegasus's taking off. We'll arrive at.the manor in no time, while flying!" Andromeda said.

James's POV
I was on the couch nagging evans to go on a date with me. She just wouldn't say yes. Simon was cuddling with ariel ont he couch while Remus and Sirius were playfully arguing withe we should drink the fire whiskey or not.

"I say we wait till y/n comes home drunk!" Angie yelled at the boys. Poor peter who was eating cheese beside her jumped making his cheese fly into the fire.

"Y/n is too responsible to get drunk Angila!" Ariel and I yell together. "Exactly! So we should try copy her responsibility and not get into he fire whiskey!" Remus yelled.

"You never know what those Slytherins are doing to her!!" Sirius yelled. "They could be pouring drugs into her punch right now!" Peter said pointing at nothing in particular.

Y/n's POV
We had arrived at the manor and we got out of the carriage to be met with rain. I quickly pull up my hood and look around.

We walk inside and we are met with an old wrinkly house elf. "Coats here!" He yelled at us. No politeness in his voice.

"A please would be useful!" I say and take off my cloak and threw it at the thing.

"Well I be darned! Y/n l/n long time no see!" The house elf said. The others look at me and I look at the thing confused.

"I remember your parents. I remember when you were two when they were arguing about taking you to that orphanage" I was speechless.

"Lemar!!" A voice boomed from down the hall. We all turn to see a older looking lucius. "What burden you are! Leave the poor girl alone!" He said.

"I am very sorry sir. Lemar did not mean to disobey his master"lemar said. He waddles off and the man walks to us.

"Sorry about him. Please join the other kids on the ball room" he said guiding us to a door. The others nod and went into the room. Before i went in he grabbed my arm.

"My my. You look exactly like her" he says letting go of me. "Who?" I say trying to sound polite.

"Your mother. I remember her from when I went to Hogwarts. Her e/n pierced through any young man. But your father just so happened to be the lucky man" he says smiling.

I smile "thank Mr malfoy" I say. He nods and gestures for me to enter the ballroom. I bow down and open the doors and walked inside.

Once I entered Everyone went quiet and stared at me. I was on a ledge that had at least 10 steps.

"Care to join me?" I hear beside me and Danny waled out to me from the steps. I smirk and take his hand.

Why does holdi his hand seem so wrong? I didn't feel this when I held Sirius's hand...

~Done!~