Chapter 54

Y/n's POV
We all saw tewkesbury Aiden and Aris come out from behind a tree. "Go away" I sneered.

"Now that's not nice is it?" Aris taunted. "I'm warning you. Just because I haven't been in Narnia doesn't mean I've lost the confidence to kill you!" I snarled.

"Still blinded by your fighting ego em? Well that's just not going to do is it?" Aiden teased with a smirk. I growled.

Sirius got up and held my hand. "Leave us alone!" He yelled out.

"Alright but y/n's knows where to find us if she wants to know about her father" I look straight into Tewkesbury's eyes. He wasn't lying.

"Shut up and leave!" James exclaimed going infront of me and sirius. "Watch out dear. Theirs hunters around here" Aris snarled.

Remus took out his wand and shot a spell at the ground making it light up on fire. The three brothers scattered away.

Remus put the fire out sighing. "Assholes" he cursed.

They were talking about my father, my real father...

Should I go to them or not?

Time skip
We were all eating in the great hall. I was sitting with Edmund and Mathew. My other slytherin friends ignored me.

"I have a very important announcement to.make. just last year we learned there is an inhabitants in the forbidden forest. So Tonight I have invited them to join us for the fest and for a lovely dance!" Dumbledore announced.

The great hall doors open revealing the narnians. I started cheering out of nowhere making my gryffindor friends clap and cheer Too.

Time skip
I was enjoying my time dancing with the narnians. This was the best idea Dumbledore could ever come up with.

"Thank you Queen y/n" Orieus said bowing. "No need to bow Orieus. Tonight we're all equal" I say smiling.

Sirius comes over to me smiling. "You look beautiful darling" he cooed. I smile and twirl around.

"Why thank you" I wink at him curtsying

"Why thank you" I wink at him curtsying. He  smirks and grabs my waist pulling me up and towards him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and we start swaying. I felt all eyes on us. Peter Pevensie and Susan start dancing together while Lucy grabs Remus's hand and they start dancing too.

James grabs Lily's hand, nd to his luck she didn't pull away and they started dancing. Edmund grabbed a random girls hand and started dancing with her. Peter smiles from the side Clapping.

The narnians start blowing their horns and Mr tumnus started playing with his flute. The fire from them lanterns circled us but we kept dancing.