Chapter 41

Y/n's POV
Two days later

All Hogwarts students were dressed in black. We all stood has Simon, James, peter and sirius Carry in a large coffin.

It was a brown coffin decorated with flowers and vines. I felt Remus grab my hand. I smile and squeeze his hand, earning one back.

Once the four boys dropped of the coffin at the front of the large room they came into my row of seats.

I couldn't help the tears that started falling. Sure Angie wasn't the best person, and she didn't like me much AND accused me of being one of his.

But she was my best friends twin.

Ariel was crying as Simon comforted her. I felt sorry for her. Dumbledore went on to say how she was a lovely student.

"Miss Jones death was no accident" that made my head snap towards him. He was looking directly at me.

"Her death was murder. Homicide if you will. She was found dead in the girls bathrooms. Her body laid limp on the wet flooded floor. No life, left in her eyes" Dumbledore explained.

Ariel burst into a new found fit of tears. "We haven't found the murderer. But we will, and they will have to suffer the consequences of the murder of Angela Philip Jones" dumbledore said still looking me straight in the eye. He soon finished his speech and stood down from the peddlestool for Ariel's parents to talk.

Why was he looking at me? I was with ariel so I couldn't of killed her! So why was he staring at me as if I did it?

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I stared down at the ground. I felt a arm snake around my waist so I looked up to see sirius smiling sadly at me.

I pout as tears flowed faster. Sirius's sad smile grew smaller with concerned as he kissed my head.

Time skip
Me and sirius were up in his dorm room getting changed into something different. Sirius had a shower to try loft his spirits a bit. He even invited me to join him, which I politely declined.

It was just after the funeral and the teacher were hosting a big party tonight to remember Angie.

Sirius just got out the shower and started putting pants on. I was staring out the window at the stars that started to form in the sky.

"You that distracted that you're missing the chance to see this" sirius said gesturing to his abs. I turn my head to him.

My tear glistening. Sirius clicked his tongue and came towards me, shirtless.

"It's ok N/n, Everyone has an ending" he says.

"But did hers have to be now?" I asked. He frowned and sat next to me. "Sometimes people don't get to have the time we have. So we must make do with the time we have with them, cause you never now when our Clocks will run out" Sirius says.

"Since when did you get all inspirational" I sarcastically said trying to lighten the mood, as for i was killing it. He smiles at me.

Sirius gets up and walks to his bed and grabs a shirt. I go over and hug him From behind. I nuzzle my head into his back. I heard him chuckle pulling away from my hug.

I pout but soon smile as he turns around hugging me again. I wrap my arms around his torso and dug my head into his chest.

"I love you sirius" I say finally looking up. "I love you too n/n" he says and kisses my forehead.

How did I become so lucky

Time skip... Again.

I stand by the buffet table as I watched everyone talk and have a good time. Some snuck in alcohol so they were all a bit tipsy.

Sirius put Remus on alcohol duty, so I didn't drink. Everytime I went for a drink of it Remus would slap my hand and give me his famous 'mom' looks.

Ariel was talking with people as thy payed their respects. I smiled at her. She was taking it so well.

"Hey.." I heard behind me. I saw Danny there in a suit.

"You don't really suit the suit" I say. He smiles letting out a chuckle. "No 'hi's' or 'hellos'?"

I shake my head. "I see lupins doing a good job with gaurding the alcohol from you" he says.

"Well last time someone kept offering me drinks of it" i say a matter and factly. He smiles a cheeky smile.

"Well, you didn't decline them" he said smugly. I let out a laugh and punch him playfully in the arm.

He smiles rubbing his arm walking away with a nod. But I noticed his face going 'ow' after he left.

"He's not sneaking you drinks is he?" I heard Regulus from beside me.

"Nope" I say, popping the 'P'. "Y/n i-" but I cut him off.

"I don't care Regulus. This isn't about you. It's about Angie" i say glaring at him. He was about to say something but a arm and it's way around my shoulder.

"I suggest you leave" it was Remus's voice. It didn't sound sweet and caring like it would normally be, but short and harsh.

Regulus looked at him then me. He's jaw twisted and he strides away. Remus removed his arm and passed me a glass bottle.

"Thanks" I say twisting off the cap of the bottle throwing it in the near by bin. "No problem. I saw the glare Sirius were giving them so I decided I would step in"

I smile. "Where is Sirius?" I asked. "Over there with Prongs and Wormtail. Their kinda sneaking fire whiskey into the punch" he says laughing.

"Cheeky buggers" I say taking a sip of my drink. I sallowed and looked at the bottle label then at Remus. He had a sheepish grin.

"Coke? Really? I'm not a child!"

~Done!~