Chapter 42

Y/n's POV
Two months later
Ariel was getting better. She didn't smile as much but was still happy. Simon comforted her and that's all I wanted him to do.

Me and sirius are still going happy. The Slytherins don't exactly know that I'm still dating him.

At night I would sneak out and go into the gryffindor common room and sneakily go into The marauders room and sleep with sirius. .

I was currently in Sirius's bed all cuddled up to him. He was playing my hair as the other marauders were asleep.

We thought it would be good to have extra cuddles today since we were leaving Hogwarts tomorrow.

I cuddle closer to sirius as he makes his body face up, making me lay on top of him. I look up at sirius as he smiles at me.

"I'm going to miss you" he says. I smile.

"You waited three years for me back in narnia, I'm pretty sure you can wait 5 months" I say.

"At least you have Harriet and Julia" sirius says rolling his eyes, playfully.

"His name's harry" We heard James say. We turn are head to see james looking at us with an amused smile.

"Nice to see you two all snuggled up" Peter soon adds in. I groan and plop my head back on Sirius's chest.

The boys just laugh at me as Remus wakes up with a jolt. "Uh? Huh?" He says looking around, his hair messy.

"You ok there moony?" Sirius said grinning ear to ear. I sit up and get out of the bed wearing Sirius's ACDC shirt.

"Shit! What time is it?" I ask as I saw the sun rising. "It's nearly breakfast why?" Peter says.

"Well I need to get to slytherin common room before they notice I'm gone!" I say in a panic and grab my uniform that was on the floor.

"Ok ok. Love you be careful, and don't take no shit" sirius says Kissing my head. I smiling and kiss his jaw waving at the guys while leaving.

I made it to the Slytherin common room without anyone seeing me. I was still in Sirius's ACDC top as I went up the stairs to my dorm room.

As I looked up to see where I was going when I exited off the stairs, I saw my slytherin friends there with their arms crossed along with Edmund.

My eyes widen. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Danny look me up and down and smiles. Regulus have me a disapproving look along with the others.

"What you going to pester me with questions on why I wasn't in bed and why I'm wearing this?" I say gesturing to myself.

"I've seen that top before, many times in my own household. It's Sirius's favorite ACDC shirt" Regulus pointed out.

Lucius gave me a look. "Why are you wearing Sirius's shirt?" He asks.

"Because I can" I say trying to walk through them but Edmund grabbed my arm.

"Are you sleeping with Caspian? I-i Mena sirius" Edmund asked. I gulped. I can't lie to Ed.

"Not in that way!" I say quickly as I saw a smirk form on his face, gaining a confused look from the Slytherins.

"Just cuddles" I whispered. Edmund chuckled as he looked at my pouted face. He lets go of my arm and smiles.

"Go get changed" he says punching my arm. I smile at him back and punch him twice as hard.

He chuckles as he rubs his arm. I walk away noticing the look I got from other people. I smirk and wink.

I don't know where the confidence came from but it was there.

Time skip
We were just getting off the train. Yesterday went by so fast. The train ride was to short. I didn't continue my talk with the Slytherins except for edmund.

I wave as peter leaves the platform leaving me, James, remus and sirius. I saw Harriet and Julia walking towards us.

"Well if it isn't Harriet!" James called out smiling. Harry went a dark red with embarrassment.

"Shut it potter!" He said. I smile. "Come on y/n. Miss Crackleworth's isn't going to wait" I nod. I turn back to the boys and hug them.

"See you next year I guess" I say. Sirius smiles and kisses my head.

"Don't worry love, we'll try met up some day" he says ruffling my hair.

"Bye guys" I say waving at them. Me and the siblings walk to Miss Crackleworth's car. She had her mean, stern face on.

But when she saw me and hint of something in her eyes gave me a odd feeling. I didn't know what it was though.

Time skip
A month into The holidays

I was at my desk playing around with my snake locket. I remember finding it in one of my broken floor boards when I first got this room.

The necklace was so dusty that I licked my thumb cleaning the dust off. I lifted it up, looking into it.

My reflection showed but I saw those blood red eyes again. With a gasp I dropped it on h table.

As it hit my table a knock at my door echoed. I grabbed the locket and shoved it in my pockets.

Miss Crackleworth's opened the door with a sinister smile. "Someone is here for you" she says and a man with black hair and dark clothing walked in.

He closed the door behind him and looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"I expected you to be taller" he said bluntly. I look at him offended.

"And I didn't expect you" I say back. His eyes traveled all along my body making me uneasy.

"Who are you?" I asked. His eye snap straight up at me As I fold my arms. He chuckles at me.

"Your just like your mother, always trying to figure out things. Always asking questions" he says walking around the tiny room looking in the wardrobe.

"Don't mention my mother" I growled. "I asked you a question and you need to answer it"

"Ok ok. Calm down" he says laughing. "You really are like your mother"I furrow my eyebrows. He nods to himself and turns to me looking me in the eyes.

"I remember this room as my own" he says. My eyes widen.

"Your t-tom" I stuttered a bit. I don't know why. I've never met this man, nor heard of him except for the care takers of the orphanage.

"Tom riddle"

~dun dun dun!~