Chapter 8

Y/n's POV
I quickly made my way to the great hall for dinner before the boys come up to me and start asking questions.

Angie and Ariel we're already there alongside some gryffindors as well as Lily.
I sat down and started eating. The boys soon arrive but is that quiet. They didn't say anything to me, probably not wanting to start up a ruckes.

I ate my food quickly and then got up and walked four of the great hall as soon as I see students start leaving.

Caspian's POV
Y/n didn't say anything the whole dinner. She didn't even talk to the other gryffindors. It had the girls worried to.

Abby, the 7th year who checked up in y/n this morning kept rambling on about quidditch which was getting really annoying considering us boys had plans for tonight we were too excited about.

I then feel someone hoist me out of my seat , so I turn to see Remus dragging me and James out alongside peter who followed.

"Hey hey! Watch the collar!" James said patting down his collar as we were now in a hallway.

"You guys need to drop your grudge against y/n hanging out with slytherins, y/n didn't even talk to anyone because of you two!" Remus said yelled throwing his hands I t he air before putting them back at his hips.

"No, slytherins need to learn to stay away from MY Princess. Y/n isn't there's, and she most certainly isn't Regulus's!" I say. Remus just raises an eyebrow.

"Your Jealous? Aren't you?" Remus says smirking. Peter folds his arms and leans up against the wall while james looks at me.

"He is not! He's looking out for y/n well being, like me! Y/b's luke my little sister, I can't let her heart be ripped out and stomped on my slytherins! Or anyone for that matter! She's too pure and precious for that!" James said.

"I'm also doing it for lily! She's hanging around Snevilus and he hangs out with those not good rotten Slytherins." James said now putting his hands on his hips.

"Your blinded by hatred towards the Slytherins that you don't even see the happiness try bring y/n!" Remus said.

"Remus! Can't you see?! Every big bad as been From slytherin! If y/n hangs around with them she could become a victim of a crime or worse SHE COULD BE MURDERED!"  I yelled. Remus sighs.

"I do get your point" he says. "Exactly now come on, we have to wait till 11:00 for the party, thank Aslan tomorrow we have a day off" james says as we all went back to gryffindor common room.

Y/n's POV
10:56 pm
I was now dressed in my outfit for the party and I was snow sneaking out. I was carry m heels in my hand as I sneaked across the hall, trying to find that entrance.

 I was carry m heels in my hand as I sneaked across the hall, trying to find that entrance