Chapter 20

Y/n's POV
I couldn't believe it. They were here. They're actually here!!

I didn't care what people think I'm hugging the living daylights out of them.

"LUCY, PETER! EDMUND, SUSAN!" I screamed and ran to them. Ravenclaw table was in my road so I climbed onto the seat that had no one sitting there and stepped on the table and jumped off and ran to them.

They noticed my yell and their faces light up. They run to hug me to. I saw Remus and james get up along with Sirius and dean.

I reach Edmund first and hugged him. He hugged back and smiled at me. They looked just like what they did when we meet caspian.

I started crying. I haven't seen them in years. 15 years to be exact. Lucy came up to me and hugged me too.

Susan was next and I hugged her. Then I saw Peter. I smile as he brings me into a bear hug.

"Elijah!!" Lucy screeched and rushed to Remus/ Elijah and jumped into his arms. Remus hugged her back and kissed her head.

"Nice to see your all getting along already but Miss l/n dear you need to go back to your seat, you too boys" I grumble at Umbridges words. She was one of the teachers that didn't know that they were my siblings.

Lucy clinged to me while edmund leaned into my ear. "She seems a bit" edmund says rotating his index finger at the side of his head whistling.

I giggle. "Ok, I'll go back to my seat, while you guys get sorted into your house" I say. They look at me confused but I smile and jump my way over ravenclaw table again and sit back down with Regulus while giving them thumbs up.

Third Person
The Pevensies were over the moon to see their sister here, along with Caspian, elijah

They just wanted to talk to her, talk to them. One thing they couldn't help but notice is that y/n and Caspian weren't as clingy as they were before.

"May we have lucy Pevensie step forward" Professor Mcgonagall said as she held the sorting hat ready to house the Pevensies.

Lucy nervously stepped forward and sat up on the stool as the sorting hat sits in her head.

"Kind, loyal. Wild imagination this one. Out if this world this one. HUFFLEPUFF!" The hat screeched. The hufflepuff's clap loudly as Lucy smiles hoping off the stool and went to sit with the hufflepuffs.

Her being in 3rd year she at with the 3rd years. "Susan Pevensie" Professor Mcgonagall said as susan started climbing the steps.

She sat on the stool and looked around. Her eyes soon connected with mine and I send her a soft smile.

"... RAVENCLAW!" The hat boomed. The Ravenclaws all clap as she sits with them.

Peter was next which confused y/n. Isn't edmund supposed to go first, since he was the youngest boy, she thought.

".... GRYFFINDOR!" The hat screeched again.  
The gryffindors got up and clapped. Caspian and the boys greeted him with open arms.

"Finally, Edmund Pevensie" Professor Mcgonagall said. I saw Edmund gulp and sit on the stool. Mcgonagall lowered the hat but before it touches Edmund's hat it screeched out. "SLYTHERIN"

Y/n was over the moon as she stood up first on her seat and clapped. The other Slytherins followed her in suit and clapped louder than any of the houses.

Y/n's POV
"Welcome to Slytherin, ed" I say as I sit down gesturing him over.

"So this is your famous brother, Edmund" Regulus said leaning over my shoulder. Edmund eyebrow lifted but I smiled.

While we were eating edmund whispered on my ear. "What's up with you and sharp jaw line" Edmund said pointing a little to Regulus.

"Oh he's sirius's brother, Regulus" I say. His eyebrows furrow. "Oh! I meant caspian" I said. Edmund makes a ohh face and starts eating again.

For the rest of our time in the great hall I've been explaining everything to edmund. How caspian and me are over. The pranks he did. What I use to be. Why we're here.

Before I knew It we were now walking back down the halls of hogwarts to Slytherin common room.

"May I borrow this lovely lady" Regulus said. Edmund looks between me and him. "Sure, just don't get her pregnant" edmund said as if it were nothing.

"Ed!!" I say as he snickered with my other Slytherin Friends as he walked away.

"So regulus what ya need?" I asked. He blushes lightly, while grabbing my hands. "I was wondering if you would maybe go out with me" he said. I look at him with wide eyes.

I've actually never dated anyone but caspian or as they would call him Sirius. I stumbled with my words. He's cute little shy face turned sad and sharp.

"Oh I guess you don't feel the same, I get it. Your still in love with Sirius" Regulus says and drops my hands walking away.

"No reg! I-" I was cut off by him.
"No what y/n?!" He yelled. And that's when I did something I've never done to anyone else but caspian/ Sirius.

I kissed him....

~😱 done!~