Chapter 53

Y/n's POV
"Hey Ariel!" I say as she came over. "Whose's this?" She asked.  "Oh this is Mathew rid- hunter" I say.

She smiles. "Well it's nice to meet you Mister hunter" Ariel said sticking out her hand.

Mathew makes eye contact with me and I nod my eyes towards Ariel. He turns his head to Ariel and shakes her hand.

"Nice to meet you too" he says, not stuttering. "There you go. No stuttering" I say punching his arm, lightly.

"Your unusually strong" I smile at him. "I train" I say and show off my 'muscles'

He smiles. "I'll see you guys later" he said walking away to the great hall. I look at ariel to see her eyes on Mathew.

"You like him Don't you?" I asked. She looked at me. "No! I love Simon! Besides I just met him" she said.

"Oh well" I tease. She hits.my arm.

"Goof head"

Time skip
Simon's POV
Lately Ariel's beginning to hang around now with this 'mathew' dude. She always declined my hugs just to go see Mathew.

That's why I pulled her into my dorm room the clarify stuff. "Alright spill it. Are you going to replace me with Mathew?" I asked her. Her eyes widen in shock.

"No! Why would I do that?!" She yelled. "Because your not hanging out with me anymore. And your seriously hanging out with a slytherin!"

"Why should we not be friends with people not in our houses!" Ariel asked.

"You but just not Slytherins! Their bad for us Ariel!" I yelled. "But we're still friends with y/n!" Ariel argued.

"She's different!"

"How is she different?!"

"Cause it's y/n!! We trust her!"

"Then why can't we rust the other Slytherins!!" Ariel yelled. I sighed. "Ariel, I just want you to be safe" I say holding he hand.

"No your just jealous that I'm hanging around another boy" Ariel said giggleing Abit.

"Look at us. First argument and it's over already" I say.

"Must be true love" she says wrapping hee arms around my neck. I smirk.

"Must be" I say and kiss her.

And let's say... We had a great time

Time skip (Sorry I need to fill up the chapter and I thought I would add some fluff for a friend)
Y/n's POV
I was walking around in the forbidden forest with Remus. He was going to teach me how to be an anamagi. "Remy?" I asked.

"Mhm?"

"Back in narnia you got bit and turned into a werewolf. Does that mean your still one?" I asked.

"I never thought about it. But now that I do I notice it's a full moon tonight" I gulp down. "You sure you want to do this we can w-" he cut me off.

"No no. I'm not letting my werewolf abilities stop us from doing this" I smile and hug remus. He chuckled and patted my back.

"Let's get started"

Time skip
After hours of trying I had finally got it right. "Ok now try!" Remus encouraged.

I concentrated and I felt my height lowered and my body change.

(If you don't like me picking a raccoon then whine all ya want cause this is my story♥️)"A raccoon?" Remus questioned

"A raccoon?" Remus questioned. I nodded in my raccoon form.

"I guess you are pretty cute" I shift back into my humans form.

"I think I suit a raccoon. One I like food. Two I can be sweet and cuddly next minute I feisty and will bite your ass off" Remus just laughed at my reasons.

But his laughter was soon cut off by himself. "Y/n you need to leave" he says.

"Why? No I'm not letting have your first full moon alone" he turns to me and his face goes werewolf. "Get our of here!!" He growled.

I started running. Suddenly I hear a howl and running footsteps behind me. I feel him gaining on me so I go into raccoon mode and scurrie my furry ass out of there.

But I was unfortunate and was caught by and large paw. I fell to the ground and Remus's werewolf paw landed on my chest pinning me down.

He growled and opened his mouth. Before he could eat me a spray of something landed on him.

I look up to see james with a water spray bottle spraying Remus. "Bad Remus!!! Bad bad remus!" James said with sirius behind him in dog form and Peter behind a tree.

The werewolf coward away and started shrinking. Back into human size. Sirius dog form came to my raccoon form and sniffed me and nudges me with his nose.

I shift out just as Remus fully goes back to normal. "I told you to run" he says.

"I did! But your werewolf like legs were to fat for my little furry ones" I said. Sirius shifted back to his human form... Naked.

"Uhh sirius" I say. Remus blushed while turning around. James frantically got a cloak from peter and through it to sirius.

"Sorry about that" he says smirking while tieing a knot do the fabric won't fall down.

"But how did you become a raccoon?" He asked.

"I asked remus if he good help me become an anamagi!" I say cheerfully. Sirius chuckled and kisses my head.

My ears pick up as I hear someone's foot steps come towards us so I turn around with the others.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

~dun dun dun~