Chapter 34

Y/n's POV
We made our way through the hall and we sat down in our respected areas. I smile as I saw Regulus and the black sisters sir down with me.

Dumbledore goes over the usual and then we start eating. "So n/n how was your christmas?" Narcissa asked. I looked up from my food.

"Good!" I say cheerfully. "That's great!" Edmund said slapping m on the back.

"Where did you go for Christmas?" I asked him. "We stayed here at hogwarts" he replied.

"Really? Man. I sent you guys some candy"  I say. He smiles.

"We received it but Lucy ate all of it" I burst into laughter. Regulus smiles out the corner of my eye.

"Look at you! All bright and happy!" Kyle said. I smile.

"At least I'm not a grumpy old man like you" i say back laughing. Lucius and the others snicker, while Kyle does a sarcastic laugh.

"Hah hah hah. Very funny" he says returning back to his dinner.

This is my family. The marauders and the Slytherins.

One big happy yet weird...

Family

Two Months Later
There was only three months left of hogwarts till 5th year was complete. I decided to go for a little adventure in the forbidden forest one night.

I was walking and walking till I spotted a smoke trail coming from the northern part of the forest.

I decided to follow it. I hid behind a tree as I see creatures of all sorts dancing around a bonfire. Music gracefully played.

I smiled when I remembered they were narnians

I smiled when I remembered they were narnians. They must of been the others the Orieus talked about.

I was so excited to see them again I clapped. I relized what I did and hid behind the tree more.

I heard the music stop. I heard footsteps coming my direction. My eyes widen when I heard russeling in the bush in front of me.

Out pops a beaver.

Mr Beaver

"My Aslan... Is that you? Y/n?" He asked. I smiled and hugged the tiny furry creature. He chuckled as he patted my back as I felt narnians surrond us.

A horn blew as Orieus stood infront of me and Mr Beaver.

"It's her! Warrior y/n!" A faun yelled. "The Queen and warrior of narnia has returned! To us!" Orieus Shouted to the Narnians. They cheered.

"Please join us for are festivities" Another centaur asked. I smiled.

"I would love to" I say. They all cheer and guide me to a tent. Dyads helped me with a new dress and decorated my hair, like back in narnia.