Chapter 3

Y/n's POV
I was now being dragged throw gryffindor common room by the girls. They lead me up the stairs into a room. It had beds in every corner.

"Here, this used to be your old bed" Lily said

"Here, this used to be your old bed" Lily said. I sat on the bed and looked around. The bed was really comfortable but not as comfy as the ones back in narnia.

The red and gold / yellow theme gave me major Aslan vibes. "We better get some rest, big day tomorrow, and don't worry y/n, you have the same classes as me! So I'll show you around" lily said.

I smile but it soon dropped. "What do I get changed into?" I asked. Angie and ariel eyebrows furrow. "With your clothes?" They  say pointing to a drunk with y/n l/n in fancy writing written on top. Are they twins or something?

"Oh yeah, forgot" I say and send them a smile. I get changed into black shorts with a f/c t-shirt.

I get in bed and turn to a candle beside my bed. "Good night girls" I say. Various 'nights' were heard before they went asleep before y/n could blow out the candle a small lion appeared in it and it roared. Not to loud for the girls to hair but just enough for y/n. She smiles and blows put the candle before going to sleep.

Next Morning
Ugh that sleep was the best!!! Honestly. I got up to see that all the girls were sleeping. So I put of these slippers that were beside my bed and I went slowly exited the girls dorm.

I know for a fact that if one of the ghost of gryffindor spots us out of bed at 5 in the morning they would probably send me right back, but I wanted to see the boys.

Thank goodness for sneaking practicing in my dreams with elijah and james.

I see about 2 ghosts surrounding the boys dorm ways. I see a specific door with 'marauders' written on it.

I immediately hide behind a wall as a ghost snapped his head towards my direction. Luckily us marauders made a secret passage way.

I thump my fist against apart of a wall five times then pull out my wand. "I'm up to no good" I whisper and part of the door flew open quietly. I quickly enter and then close it with a flick of my wand.

My first time actually using magic. I walk down the hall then take a turn. I saw a light appear at the end of the hall and disappear.

I keep walking then I feel myself crash into something. I was going to tumble over but strong hands grip my waist pulling back up. My hands landed on their shoulders.

"Y/n?" Caspian's strong accent whispered. I smile and hug him. "Oh caspian!" I say. He chuckles and pecks my lips.

"Come on the boys are awake!" He said. I smile and we run a little to where caspian came from. We were about to open the door when it open for us and we went tumbling over. Me landing on caspian.

"Well, it looks like you've fallen for me" Caspian said smirking, he's accent not there. He turns away from me and shares a shocked face with the ground.

"I did not mean to say that" he says his accent returning.

"Oh will you two get off each other! Looks like you've been snogging on the floor!" James exclaimed. We all turned to him with the face telling him to shut the fuck up.

Caspian gives me a hand up and I look around. The room looked like ours except, messier.

"We sent caspian to go get you, it didn't feel right without you here" Elijah said. I smiled.

"Oh you guys just love me don't you?" I say. They all nodded smiling. "We should rest for the next hour, only Aslan knows what's going to happen today" I say. Caspian smiles and leads me to his bed.

He lifts up the covers let's me slide in first. He then joins me and we lay down. I lay my head on his chest and wrap one of my legs around his.

This day better be good or else I'm telling dumbledore I'm going back to narnia.

~hope you enjoyed!~