Chapter 39

Y/n's POV
His face showed me confusion. I smile innocently. "I'm waiting" I say looking into his eyes. He smirked and leaned in.

I smirk and knee him in the sensitive area. He backed away as I flipped one of my arms making the boy holding it flip over.

I used that free hand to punch the other boy making him hit the ground. I was going to help Ariel and lily but they grabbed onto me again from my legs.

Liam grabbed his wand and used a spell to keep me in place.

Simon's POV
I watched this from afar and soon gathered myself. I ran through the halls trying to find the marauders.

I ran till I collided with a chest. I thought it was James so I started talking. "James! Thank god! The girl's are win trouble! Bloody Liam's at it aga-"  I was cut off when I looked up to see y/n's slytherin 'friends'.

It was Regulus who I bumped into. "Pardon hufflebutt?" He spat. I stuttered as I ran away.

Sirius's POV
Me and the boys were walking around till Simon came running at us yelling all sorts of things.

"Calm down boy" James said slamming the boy on the back. Simon calms down a little. "Liam, girls. Boys" Simon says out of breath.

"Liam? As in Liam Payne?" Peter asked. Simon nodded. Us boys groan in annoyance.

Liam was the one boy we hated more than the Slytherins. He's been wanting to get with y/n ever since first year.

He's a stuck up rich kid who just want girls for their bodies. He's a bloody arse.

We rush down to the quidditch stands as simon said. We were going to save are girls.

Once we reached the stands with are wands out we were met with a horrific sight. Infront of the girls were injured boys.

Liam Payne was holding his arm squirming around. "She killed meh. She killed meh" he kept saying.

I saw y/n smile. "What in snakes name happened here?" We heard and turned to see y/n's slytherin 'friends'

Remus filled me in on everything along with james. "What do you want Regulus?" I spat. He looked to me and smirked.

"To check up on the girls you supposedly left with these, barbrians." He said. I heard y/n scoff, along with ariel rolling her eyes.

"Shove off black" y/n said dusting herself off.  She pushed past the Slytherins but Bellatrix grabbed her.

Bellatrix's POV
I might seem like a crazy heartless woman but I did care about y/n. She was like my other sister.

My other half. The only piece that still kept me sane. The only thing that saves me from going nuts and killing everyone.

"Y/n please. We just wanted what was best for you. We're sorry. Your the only one who seen us as who we are" I say, tears slipping from my eyes.

She looked at me and gulped. "Please?" I never said manners to anyone but her and she knew that.

She closed her eyes and opened them looking at the ground. "Gather everyone and meet me in the room of requirement at 10 tonight" she mumbled and walked off.

But everyone I knew she met her slytherin friends. I huff. Out the corner of my eye I saw Green eye go after her. I smirk.

Everything's going according to plan....

Time skip
Y/n's POV
I fiddles with the ring Regulus gave to me for Christmas. Yes I still had it. It appeared in my pocket when I woke up.

I was in the room of requirement waiting for them to arrive. I wanted to forgive them, I really did. But apart of me still hated the what Regulus did to sirius.

I hear footsteps and talking behind me so I turn around to be met by my slytherin group of friends.

"Hi" really y/n? Hi?

"Hello" Regulus answered. I gritted my teeth to stop myself from saying something bad.

"So bella said you wanted to talk to us?" Danny asked. I nodded.

"I just.... It feels weird not being around you guys. It's like I don't really have my full family. I know you guys did somethings that hurt me" I mostly looked at Regulus for the last part but turned my attention back to the group.

"I just want to say that I love you guys and that I want to be friends again" I say.

Was I making the wrong decision? Or the right one?

"We want to be friends again too n/n" Lucius says smiling and hugs me. The girl's join in followed by danny and Malcolm.

I saw Regulus fiddle with his silver crown ring. He felt my stare and looked up to join my gaze.

"Can I talk with Regulus?" I asked. They spilt from me and backed away 2 metres.

"Alone.." I say. They make an 'oh' face and move away to the far side of the room.

"I am so sorry n/n" regulus said. He had the most saddest look I've ever seen. But I wasn't going to crack that easily.

"Sorry doesn't cut it Regulus" I snapped. He looked down at his feet again.

"Y/n I know I mucked up. And I mucked up big ti-" but I cut him off.

"I know you mucked up. I don't care about your sorry's. They don't matter to me. What matters to me, is if you're gonna be a man and own up that you hurt Your brother on Purpose to win a stupid game. You hurt something that made me happy" I say. Regulus looked up and I saw a hint of anger in his eyes.

"But did he really make you happy? You were a wreak when he wasn't around" regulus said.

" That's exactly my point!!" I yelled at him. He jaw snapped a little to the opposite direction from before a she stepped closer to me pointing his finger at me.

"You think I wanted to hurt him?! You think I wanted to hurt my brother?!" He yelled back. I was know seeing something I never thought I'd see. An angry Regulus.

"Yeah I did when you ordered your team mate to hit them with a bludger!!"

"Y/n! You need to learn that I wouldn't hurt anyone I love in purpose! I told Mark to Distract them! Not hurt them!"

"Then why didn't you get off that stupid broom and check on him when he landed ont he ground!" That mad whim silent.

"Exactly! Those Slytherins are lucky I friended them back" I say pointing to the others who were staring at us, which I didn't notice.

"But I don't think you can repair what you've done" I muttered. Regulus angered face softens.

I then realized I was crying. "Y/n.." regulus said warmly trying to comfort me but I pushed his hand away.

"Stay away from me" I say pushing past him.

I thought I good repair what he broke...

But right now it seemed unfixable...

~done!~