Chapter 26

Third Person
8 year old harriet ran through the halls alongside his older sister and bestfriend. They had Successfully gulped their tutor to her chair.

His sister, Julie, had distracted the teacher with a whole bunch of stupid questions while Harriet and 8 year old y/n glued the chair.

They loved doing things like this, especially with each other.

They run along the all and turn the corner just for harriet to be snatched up by the collar. He yelped alerting the girls as he squirmed in his teachers grip.

"You three are spending the night in the coal shed! With no food!"  The angry man whailed causing his spit to hut Harriet's face.

The man let's grabs the two girls and soon they were locked in a dark shed with one lantern and a pile of coal.

"Well done brother, you got us caught" Julie said to her younger brother. "Relax Juls, Harriet's just to slow for us" y/n says teasingly as she used Harriet's name. She takes his hat off his head and placed it on her own.

"He was no match for the girls. Honestly if he wasn't as slow as a turtle they would've gotten away" Young Y/n said doing the best impression of their teacher she could.

Julie laughed while Harriet grumbled and snatches the hat back. "It's harry, y/n penis that not in your vocabulary?" Harry taunted.

Y/n was never smart at writing, nor getting her grammar and spelling right. She pulled a face at harry while he pulled one back.

Y/n's POV
I scoffed. "If you have a problem with me hanging out with friends I would love to know why" I say crossing my arms.

"Friends? Really y/n? Friends?" Sirius said pushing past me. I keep my body faced towards to door while I hear Sirius starting getting dressed.

"Well, to put it correctly their my best friends" I say trying to dig under his skin. I felt him walking towards me buckling his belt of his jeans, shirtless.

"What about everyone down stairs? Everyone in that little Slytherin group of yours" I felt him graze my arm with his hands.

"Their my friends too"

"I thought they were your best friends" I gulp down as I felt his breathing crawl along my neck.

"They are, you can have multiple best friends"

"But some of them our always gonna be left out. Like lily, and peter your not close with them" Sirius says.

"Well I'm not close with you" I say, looking down. But I heard him chuckle behind me.

"Really? look how close we are now" Sirius said and ran his hand down my arm soon locking our hands together. He places his free hand under my chin and lifted it up, slowly and gently.

I look forward to see a mirror on the wall infront of me and I look into it staring at Sirius reflection as he did the same.

"Hey guys Simons here!" I heard Angie James shout from the door. Sirius dropped the contact from my hand and stepped back from my body.

James looked confused then smirked. "I'll leave you two alone" he says and closes the door.

Before me and Sirius could continue we heard a little 'yes!' come from the now closed door.

I giggle a bit as Sirius goes over to his bed ad grabs his shirt and pulls it on. I watch him biting my lip. He looks up and smirks.

"Don't let your imagination run to wild l/n" he says walking to the door. I smile.

"Don't get your hopes up Black"

Third Person
Everyone was gathered in the living room eating the diner Angie James made. He was a surprisingly good cook. But they all knew that he only cooked cause lily was there.

"I'm going to get a drink" Angie said grabbing her empty plate and gave y/n and side was glance.

Y/n noticed this and shot up and followed her. The potter's kitchen was apart of the living room but was devided by a wall with a window.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Y/n asks as she pulls down the wooden cover from the window.

"I'm not ignoring you" Angie said with her back turn to h/c haired girl turning on the tap to wash her plate.

Y/n walked up behind the girl and turned the tap off. "Look I don't want anything between us to be akward, the kids meant nothing to you, right? So then it means nothing to me" y/n says.

Angie turns to her. "It's not akward. Ignoring you is the best thing to do. Slytherins aren't good and you proved that"

"But I didn't do anything wrong"

"Oh please, the little game your playing is easy to spot" she spat.

"Angie, Angie, Angie. I don't do snakes and ladders. Or Monopoly. I don't do games." I say, emotion draining from my voice and face.

"I do wars"

And that was the end of that. I walked out of the kitchen, leaving a dumbfounded Angie.

~hi so umm this is like 3 weeks from when I actually posted this chapter and like 30 hundred words suddenly went missing so I had to fill it in, so here~