Chapter 6

Y/n's POV
The slytherins are so nice to me!! I don't know why gryffindors hate them so much! I did occasionally see those 6th years but they genuinely were nice to me.

They even invited to there celebration party tonight. Bella said it's also a welcome back party, that's why they wanted to meet up with me.

It was my free period and I was chilling in the common room. Then the four boys barge in and drag me off to their room, using the secret passage way.

"What are you guys doing?" I yelled as they dropped me.

"Why were you hanging out with the slytherins?" Caspian fired, his accent vanished.

"Cause I can" I say. James sighs. "You can't hang out with them n/n! Their dangerous! They're not to be trusted!" James exclaimed.

"Just because your memories say their bad doesn't mean they're bad!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

"Y/n listen, they're not good for you! Your not hanging out with them and that's finale!!" Caspian yelled, his accent absolutely nowhere on his voice.

"Fine! Sirius!" I say storm out using the secret passage way.

Caspian's POV
She's never called me sirius unless it was around other Hogwarts students except James, elijah and dean.

I was mortified. I still didn't like the fact she's hanging out with Slytherins. They're no good.

I saw Elijah on his bed shaking his head. "You guys got to accept that she's hanging out with them" he says. Me and james glad at him.

"Shut it, soon you'll be in the same boat as us" James said. Dean bites his lip and turns to elijah.

"I'm with these guys" he says pointing to us.

"Ugh fine, but no funny business with them and her, got it?" Elijah said and we nodded.

"Buttt, I heard Slytherin is going to have a little celebration in their win tonight...." James trailed off making an evil gesture with his hands.

"You've got us listening" I say pulling peter i mean did into a armpit side hug.

"Oh dear Aslan" elijah says.

Y/n's POV
I was so excited I can't wait! Apparently each house isn't allowed in other houses but does it stop me?!

No!

But knowing that caspian and the others don't approve of my friendship with the slytherins in really bumping.

And that's actually the first time I've yelled at caspian like that since he 'cheated' on me with Susan.

I wipe my tears away as I hear the door open. I look in the mirror to my right seeing ariel walk in. She spotted me and hugged me from behind.

"Your crying, why?" She asks, her voice was soothing to hear. "I don't know why, I just wanted to cry, I haven't let tears go since last year" lies.

It felt bad to lie but I can't tell he ri had a full blown argument about hanging out with slytherins and how it hurt to yell at caspian.

Argh, lieing to people I know mean well is hard!

They can't decide who I get to hang out with, they're so infuriating!

"Come on let's go to class" Ariel said pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded and quickly got back into my robes and went with ariel to our next class which was defense the dark arts.

Angie and Elijah weren't in this class with us but James and lily were, along with sirius.