Chapter 46

Y/n's POV
"I'm sorry about that" I say as our food arrives. "And Simon I'm sorry for snapping, you didn't know" I apologized. Simon smiles and nods at me.

"It's fine. But why was that man attacking you?" He asked. I take a bite of my food as I feel Sirius's hand on my thigh.

"He's an arua I'm guessing. Thought I was one of the dark lords" I say with a mouth fall of food.

"A death eater?" Ariel asked. "Shhh!" Simon said slapping her arm. "You say that and you'll be next, and I don't want you to die at least not without me"

"You not going to die!" Ariel said.

"Oh don't go all lovey Dovey on us" sirius said grossed out. I giggle. We all continued to talk until the restaurant was ready to close because of the ministry.

"Maybe you should come home with me" sirius suggested. I smile. "Maybe not tonight Siri. I'm staying with the Malfoys and I snuck out." I say.

Sirius's face turned hard. "That's way my brother and parents said they were going there!"

"Did he try anything?" He asked checking around my body. I laugh a little.

"No. Just a little hug when I found out about the orphanage" I say rubbing my neck.

"Ok, maybe you should come home with me. Please" he says pouting. I sigh. "Ok" he jumps for joy as he hugs me.

"Then come on. Fleur network will bring us straight home" he says grabbing my hand.

Time skip
I woke up in a dark bedroom. The walls were covered in posters of ACDC and... Woman.

I snuggle my head back into my pillow. Wait a minute this isn't a pillow. I lift myself up to see a shirtless Sirius underneath me. He was sleeping peacefully as his arm were wrapping loosely around my waist.

I checked myself to see no clothes what so ever. Oh my god. Me and sirius did it.

It's not like we haven't done it before, but that was in Narnia! Not here.

"You ok love?" I heard a groggily voice say. I turn to see sirius looking at me, with half closed eyes.

"Mhm" I say snuggling into his chest. He smirks and lifts me up and kisses me. I kiss back. We made our for 2 minutes untill we pulled away.

He started trailing kisses down my neck. I giggle as it tickled. "Siri"

"Mh?" He said against my neck.

"I need to leave, you know what Lucius will do when he finds out" he sighed and let me go.

I got up and started getting dressed. I luckily packed spair clothes.

I felt arms wrap around my waist

I felt arms wrap around my waist. Sirius who now had pants on was hugging me. He kissed my neck making his way up to my jaw.

"Please don't leave" 

"I have too. Now one more kiss then I have to go" I say turning around. He pouts. "Butttt y/n!!!" He whined.

"Oh shut up you baby!" I say and kiss him. He smiles and kisses back.

I pull away. "I love you" I say.

"I love you too"

Time skip
I sneak back into my window as soon as a knock comes to my door. "Who is it?" I yell.

"It's me. I want you down stairs in the meeting room, in five minutes" I hear tom riddle say then his footsteps are heard moving away.

I breath in and out and open my door. "Good morning y/n!" Andromeda says walking past.

"Good morning?" I was confused on why everyone was all happy.

I head downstairs and entered the meeting room. Adults sat at the table along with, Danny, regulus, Lucius, the black sisters, Kyle and Malcolm.

When did danny, Kyle and Malcolm get here?! Nevermind. "Ahh. Miss l/n... Come sit" Tom said gesturing to a snake next to him. I gulped down and started walking to my seat.

I look forward to see the green eyed boy from liams group of boys.

I say down in the seat and looked up at tom riddle. He nods at me, so I nod back.

He turns back to the people of the long table. "I have all summon you here invite a new death eater" my head snapped up.

Death eater?!!??!!??

~Done!~