Chapter 43

Y/n's POV
I was so shocked at myself. Tom riddle was standing right in front of me. The man All the orphanage nurses would compare me too.

"You seem to have lost your sense of words" Tom says, so calmly it scared me a little.

"W-well meeting the person people have been comparing you to can be very overwhelming" I say laughing akwardly.

"You have the same humor as Your mother"

"I do? Wait. How do you know my mother?" I asked. He smiles, which was just him lifting the corners of his lips a bit.

"Well, I went to school with your mother. And your father too. Your mother and me were the bestest of friends. Loyal to the end. When I heard she was having you I was over the moon. But I was deviated when I learnt she died and you went missing" tom explains.

"I remember holding your small body in my arms. I've been trying to find you forever y/n" He continues laying his hand on mine as he sat down on my bed.

"What about my dad?" I asked.

"Your dad was not my type of person. But I wanted your mother happy so I let her marry whoever she wanted"

"I remember when your father proposing to your mother, the smile on her face was as big as the sun"

It was so much to take in. Everything was coming on too quick. Way to quick.

"How did you find me?" I asked. I swear I could've seen a gulp from him.

"Just looking around." He says smiling. "Now. I know that your mother would want me to look after you. So I'm offering you, to be adopted by me" he says.

I was taken back. He just waltz on in here clamming he knew my mother and now it what's to adopt me?!

"You want to adopt me?" I said, but it came out a bit more harshly than I expected.

"Now, I know it's sudd-" I cut him off.

"You can't do that. You can't just take me away"

"Oh but I can. And I will. This letter is what your mother sent to me before her death" he says and places a note on my desk.

"I'll let you read it and pack. Then we best be on our way" he says getting up. His face turned cold as Mrs Crackleworth's opened the door.

"M-m-mister Riddle, people are here to see you" she stuttered. I was concerned. She was never scare did anyone, not anything, except spiders, and kids who don't dress properly.

Tom turns to me with a chilling smile. "I'll be back" then he leaves with Mrs Crackleworth.

I breath in and out. I grab my suit case and everything. I look outside my window to see it raining, hard.

Why is this happening so fast? Why now?
I grabbed the letter tom left and I opened it carefully. The paper was a bit wrinkly.

'Dear Tom

I know it's been awhile since I've written to you. Ok maybe 5 years but I just wanted to let you know that I gave birth to a lovely young girl. I just want you to know that their are dark times upon us. Especially my daughter and yourself. I believe I won't make these times so I wish for you to protect my daughter as if she were your own.

Emily Pearl L/n'

I was in shock. I scrunch up the paper and throw it bear the bin. But it stopped in mid air covered in green mist. A list trail lead behind me.

I turn around to see tom with his wand out. His eyes staring straight at me. The paper ball flew into his hand.

"Don't worry child. I had the same reaction" he says. "Come on now" he says.

I follow him down the halls. The orphanage woman look at us in fear. I didn't see Mrs Crackleworth's anywhere.

I saw Harriet and Julia at their door staring at me. I wanted to go to them but Riddle grabbed onto my shoulder turning my focus on the front door.

We exited the orphanage and neared a carriage. Men stood outside of it and tom whispered something in their ears. They nod and leave the carriage going to the antique shop across the road.

Why are they going to the antique shop?

"You ready?" Tom riddle says stopping my thoughts.

"Yes sir" I say. He smiles a little but it looked Abit forced. "Get in then it's raining, oh and out this on" he says throwing a cloak at me.

Rude...

~done!~