Chapter 15

Y/n's POV
Why did Simon have to go missing?! And for that matter people have been pestering me about doing that stuff with the bear.

But Remus, james and peter would change the subject. And this was one of those moments.

"Soo y/n you gonna tell us how you did all that trick thingys?" Danny asked. "No she's not cause, we're busy finding a missing person" james said.

"You guys seem a bit up tight about y/n saying how she did those tricks" Danny said. Let's say Danny is a very determined person to find out information.

He does not like secrets being kept from him.

"Well, she seems uncomfortable with sharing the information and we don't like our friends being uncomfortable" Remus said.

Danny squits his eyes at me then the boys. "Show us some more tricks then, against James" He said. Regulus and the others give him a look but he gestures to me.

"She's been gone for what? For a third of the year and she come back flipping and killing things like she's done it her whole life!" Regulus Shouted.

"Don't you at least what to know what else she can do?" Regulus continued looking at everyone with a persuasive look.

"Well, it would be cool" Ariel said. I look at her. Then they start talking more on way I should do it.

"F-fine!! Just shut up sit and sit down"  I yell in frustration. They all smirk except for lily and the marauders.

Third Person
"You going up against her, she beat me millions of times in the dreams now it's your turn" james said to Elijah.

Elijah gives him a 'What?!' look but james pushes him towards y/n. "Awe looks like potter's backing out of a fight!" Danny taughted. The gryffindors glare at him but he didn't care.

Y/n ties her hair in a ponytail just like old times. Her and Elijah met in the middle and got up close.

"I'll go easy on you, elijah" y/n says. Elijah liked being called his name again, and not Remus.

"Ok wolfie" he said winking and threw a punch to y/n's gut. Y/n not expecting it did a sloppy move to deflect it.

Elijah went to grab her but y/n flipped over his running hunches body,landed and kicked his back making him fall in the dirt.

"Alright I want in this" james said pulling off his shirt. Lily's eyes widen as she saw a muscler james potter. She had to vote her lip, HARD, to stop the thoughts from entering her head.

"Woo go y/n!!" Regulus and Danny cheered as y/n punch james out cold. Severus wanted to cheer her on too but was scared lily wouldn't approve.

Time skip
After showing everyone her hand on hand combat y/n lay under the stars as snores filled the air.

She made sue that tit was all fun and games. But she want to find simon quickly and then get out of the forbidden forest.

It reminded y/n of narnia and she tried dyer hardest not to break down and cry cause she missed her home.

Y/n got up and walked away from the resting place of her team. She found a rock, not too far away from everyone else and sat on it.

Tears ran down her cheeks as memories flowed through her head. The time where her and and her 'siblings' first witnessed narnia.

"Woah" was the first think that went through 15 year old y/n's head as she stood up in the snow.

Peter and Susan stand with her with just as shocked faces. Lucy was infront of them smiling.

"Wow lu!" Y/n gasped as she hugged the young girl

Or when the time caspian sat with her cause she was 'lonely'

I was sitting up on a rock when I felt someone walking towards me.

"You look lonely" I instantly knew it was caspian, the accent gives it away.

"I feel lonely too" I say.He Chuckles and sits beside me.

"Do ya feel lonely now?" He asked. I giggle and reply with a simple no.

Y/n cries more as the memories flow like a water fall.

Caspian woke up to crying and turned onto his stomach and saw y/n sitting ont he rock crying.

He regretted everything wrong he's done to her while at hogwarts. He got up and walked to her.

"You seem lonely" Caspian says referring to y/n little memory.

"Maybe I am" she replies with a little giggle. Caspian's heart fluttered. He loved it when she giggled, especially now that it was so rare for him to hear it since all the bad he's done.

He sits up on the rock with her as she lays her head on his shoulder. "Are you lonely now?" He asked.

"I'm never lonely with you here" y/n says. Caspian smiles and kisses her forehead. He looks at the stars and then looks at y/n.

"I love you, my little guardian" he whispers but in response he got little snores. He was disappointed that she fell asleep but smiled at her cuteness and picked her up bridal style and put her back into her sleeping bag.

He went over to his own and lay down. "Night beautiful" he mumbles knowing no one will hear him and falls asleep.

Little did he know, Regulus and Danny were awake listening and watching the whole thing.

"He's not hurting our little gryffindor again" Danny said.

"You got that right danny boy" regulus said.

Next morning
Y/n's POV
The next morning everyone was tired from the crappy sleep they got. James all woke them up and they ate a apple from a near by tree.

"Come on, I think we're close" james said.

"And what he means by close, is 5 miles away" Regulus said making me and the Slytherins laugh.

"This is serious guys" ariel said. "No he's sirius" Danny said making me burst out into laughter.

"Y/n!! Your supposed to be on our side! We need to find Simon!" Ariel said.

"I'm s-s-sorry, I just couldn't contain m laughter" I say in between laughs.

"This is serious!! One of our friends are missing! In a woods that's magical!" Angie said.

"Oh but, Simon isn't really our friend, the hufflebutt is her-" Regulus points to Ariel "- boyfriend so we help HER find him" that set Ariel off.

She lunged at Regulus and Danny and they looked a there with mortified faces. I pulled them apart with difficulty but it wasn't much for me.

"Stop!" I say. Ariel stops and straightens herself. "I'm not continuing with these... These... PEST. We should leave them here with a map and go fine Simon ourselves!" Ariel yelled.

The marauders agreed with her alongside Angie. "What?! You can't just leave these two out here! They'll get attacked again!" I yelled.

"I don't care! Slytherins are the WORST!" Ariel said and snatched a map off james and shoved it into my arms.

"You go with them then!" Ariel said and stormed off in the direction we were going in before.

"Fine!" Danny yelled and pulled me by the waist and me, regulus along with severus went the other way.

~ooo they split up! Oh dear! Done!~