Chapter 17

Y/n's POV
It's been a month since the thing happened in the woods. The gryffindors didn't really like me anymore since I've been supporting the Slytherins.

Professor slughorn and Mcgonagall saw this and they decided to change my house. Which surprised me.

I didn't know they could do that. But they did and put me in Slytherin. The slytherins were over the moon when they found out.

Narcissa, Bellatrix and andromeda made me a fourth bed and I slept with them.

Based on rumors the marauders and the girls were not happy with this change even though they partially ignored me.

The girl's said hi and hello, little talk but they wouldn't include me. As soon as I enter the form they would immediately stop talking.

But with the marauders it was a whole other story. Ever since the forest they haven't said a word to me.

Avoided me like a virus. Not even Remus would talk to me!

Right now I was in the library studying. Umbridge was never fired for what she did and got a second chance by the ministry.

Bunch of idiots they are.

I heard giggleing and turn to see ariel and Simon talking. She was on his lap as he held a book in front of him.

I carry on with my work and then I go find a book I needed. I was looking through the shelf's when I heard moaning.

My face scrunches up in disgust again as I turn straight back round and walked the other way.

I didn't realize where I went till I found myself in front of the restricted section. I look around to make sure no one's looking and pull out my wand.

"Alophimora" I mumbled and the door opened. I have a celebration In my head and enter then close the door.

I look through the section when my eyes land on a boy in the shelf's. I pick it up and the first thing I see is 'horcrux' written in cold letters on top.

I opened the book and started reading a little of it. I found it fascinating. I put the book back and look around more. I turn the corner from a shelf to see a book on a pedestal.

I walk to it and it glows.

I remember the book as the one I saw in my visions

I remember the book as the one I saw in my visions. I open it and gold swirls around me.  It had the fabric string tagged on a page so I went that page.

On that page I saw me and my 'siblings' riding horses in narnian clothes. I gasped and flipped the page to see me, Elijah and James fighting in what looked like my dreams.

I flipped a couple pages back to see me and my 'siblings' go back through the wardrobe.

I flick through more and jus as I was going to land on a page the bell rings. I look back at the book and grab it close it and run out if the restricted section, unknown.

I grab my statchel and parchments from the desk I was working at and rushed to my next class.

Time skip
I was sitting down next to Kyle and listened to dumbledores announcements.

"Now I just want to let you all know that next week four new students will be attending hogwarts. I want you to treat them kindly, for they are out of this world" Dumbledore said and sat back in his seat.

Four new students. Heck it's only been a month and a half since I got here and they already introducing more students!

I stayed silent as everyone talked. I was still thinking about the book. "You ok?" A voice snapping me out my thoughts.

I look up to see Bellatrix giving me a concerned face, which was highly rare.

"Yeah I'm good" I say and eat my food. I feel a hand rest it's self on my hand and I look up to Kyle.

"Your not good n/n slow down, tell us" I gulp down. Should I tell them where I've been this whole time.

I have a book with me that explains everything that's happened to me in that wardrobe.

"Hey Danny!" I said across the table. Danny turned to me with malcolm and gestures for me to proceed.

"If you wanna know how I learnt those cool moves I the forest and where I've been when I went missing gather the gang in the black sisters room and I'll tell you", I say. Danny got excited.

I get up just and Kyle turns to me. "What! Do I get to come!!" He shouted as I walk away.

"Sure!"

~Done!~