Chapter 1

Under the bizarre neon lights, young and immature faces are shining; they are singing and dancing wildly here, venting the pressure brought by the college entrance examination and the upcoming parting.

    An Wuhao jumped out of sweat and felt thirsty. He walked back to the table and took a sip of the cocktail he had left before. Then he said to the little fat guy who was soaking in the girl next to him: "Dude, I'm going to the bathroom, you have to go Don't forget to wait for me when you come."

    Xiaopang was busy teasing his sister, waving his hand perfunctorily: "Go, go."

    An Wuhao curled his lips, muttered boredom, and turned away.

    Making girls is boring to him, not as fun as singing and dancing.

    Staring at the man who had been safe and sound for a long time nearby, when he saw the boy walking towards the bathroom, he immediately followed him up.

    An hour ago, when these youthful students walked into the bar, the man noticed one of the best products.

    That slender and pliable figure, with a face with handsome features and dusty features, is simply a crime.

    "..." Especially after approaching, the man stared at Anwu's buttocks with excitement, swallowed subconsciously, thinking in his heart, he must play a few times later before letting go of this little slut.

    As he walked to the bathroom, he didn't know that there was a hungry wolf staring at him behind him.

    He felt that his whole body was too hot, and the temperature couldn't drop.

    "Hmm..." After An Wuhao walked into the cubicle and poured some water, he still felt sweaty.

    So he went to the sink, opened the faucet proudly, and leaned his face to rinse.

    This cute action also made the people staring at him excited.

    However, there were other people beside the sink for the time being, and the pervert had to stay aside and watch the changes.

    He thought to himself that when the young man in front of him had the effect of the drug and he couldn't even stand up, he would go and pick up the corpse by himself.

    "..." An Wuhao raised his face and looked at himself in the mirror with a blurred look. Damn, is this red-faced and shameless person really himself?

    too hot.

    He tugged at his round-neck T-shirt and confirmed one thing in his heart, that is, he might have drunk the wine with added ingredients...

    He is not stupid in his brain, and immediately observes his neighborhood without a trace.

    A sneaky figure was in the first compartment of the door, dawdling neither leaving nor closing the door.

    An innocent person can be sure right away that that person is the one who feeds himself.

    He gritted his teeth and cursed a scum, then turned and looked at the man next to him who was holding the sink to sober up.

    The other person gives the impression that they are tall and well-dressed, and at first glance they are successful people with social status.

    An Wuhao wasn't sure if he could get out of this bathroom, the most reliable way he could think of was to ask someone for help.

    He turned off the faucet, and rubbed the side: "Brother, help me?"

    Huo Yunchuan heard a sweet "brother" and thought he was hearing a hallucination, but turned his head and saw that he did. With a face as sweet as his voice, he asked in a deep voice, "What's the matter?"