I'm Sorry....Oop Nevermind (Smut)

Dedicated to cookgurlcook

.

.

"Sage shut up and stop moping around." Claire said, smacking me in my arm. "Claire! Both hands on the wheel, ten and two girl, ten and two." I shouted with a chuckle. Claire, my bestfriend since first grade and I are going to Chipo-po also known as Chipotle. We're having a girls day out because my boyfriend and I of two years broke up.

"I'm serious Sage. He wasn't the one for you, you deserve better. Ugh, I knew I should of kicked his ass when I had the chance." She ranted.

She's the best, so protective. I thought he was the one for me, I wanted to believe that we were made for each other. He was so caring and protective, but after a while he became distant and it seem like he didn't care anymore for me. I sighed, leaning against car window.

"We're almost at Chipo-po!" She said dancing in her seat. I shook my head at her and looked out the window, watching the trees go by. After minutes and a lot of trees, we finally arrived at Chipotle. Finally. I grabbed my purse and phone, getting out the door and closing it behind me.

"You know Sage, I've heard that cute boys work at this place." She said, closing her door and walking over to me.

I rolled my eyes at her statement. "Mmhmm, and where did you hear that?" I curved my lips up at her.

"I have my places, now come on. I'm hungry and you have a boy to meet." She's always trying to set me up, or get me to see some cute boy. We walked into Chipotle, the spicy Mexican aroma filling my nose. My stomach grumbled and my mouth watered. I loved this place. We walked up to the counter to order food, Claire following close behind me.

"Hello, my name is Tasha I will be taking your order today. Would you like to try our new sweet and spicy chicken?" She asked, smiling at me. I looked up at the menu and returned her smiled. "Umm no thanks. I would like a bowl please." She nodded and smiled. "To go or here?" She turned around to grab my bowl. "Here." I replied.

"And what would you like on it?" She asked. I looked at the choices that were set up like a buffet, the only difference is that they were the ones who got the food. I looked at Claire to see that someone else was talking her order, someone good looking.

"Ma'am?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the girl that looked around my age. "Oh, I'm sorry. Uhhh, can I have rice, chicken, corn, tomatoes, lettuce and chips with guacamole please?" I said smiling, taking another glimpse of the man that looked my age aswell, that was taking Claire's order. Dammit why didn't I get him?

I moved the to the cash register. "Would you like a drink with that?" She asked tapping the register screen. "Umm, a large lemonade please." She turned around to get the cup, filling it with lemonade from the soft drink fountain. She came back to the counter, placing the drink next to my food. "Would that be all?" "Yes." I replied, reaching into my purse and puling out my wallet. "Okay, that will be $18.45." Now should I be a good friend and pay for my food, or... be an ass and make Claire pay for it? I pick Claire. I turned to my right, looking at Claire. "Hey Claire, pay for my food?" I held in my laugh. Claire looked at me as if I was stupid. I can tell she wanted to say something, but choice to keep it in. She put on a fake smile, and pulled out her wallet. "How much Sage?" She glared playfully, I think.

"$18.45." I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing. Her eyes widened, now it probably would be okay if she only paid for mines. But she's paying for both. She sighed and handed me a $20. I took it with a million dollar smile. Although she forgot to give me the 20 cents. "Claire you fo.." "Don't play Sage." I chuckled and so did the people that was taking me and Claire's order. Taking 20 cent out of my wallet, I handed the girl the money and grabbed my food and drinks. "Thank you, come again." She said giving me my receipt and change. Well Claire's change, but she wont notice $1.55 mssing.