part 70

BELLAS POV:

i was with aunt maiya at her house playing with luka. my uncles and dad (including gainmarco) were going on a "boys" trip today so me and aunt maiya and luka are spending the whole week together.

(luka is 2 years old and bella is sleeping at maiyas house)

i picked up luka who was sleeping on the couch and placed him on his bed which was upstairs.

i came downstairs to see aunt maiya tiredly sitting on the couch.

*knock knock*

aunt maiyas facial expressions turned into a question mark.

i smiled.

i opened the door to reveal dad with 2 buckets of ice cream and a bag full of aunt maiyas fav snacks.

"i told dad to drop us some snacks before he went on the trip" i said with a smile on my face as dad put the snacks on the table infront of aunt maiya in the living room.

"already i gotta go bye maiya bye kiddo" dad said kissing my forehead before quickly heading out.

"thank you bella thank you" aunt maiya said looking through the snacks.

"how did yk my favorites" she said surprised.

"i had to call uncle marco he also said he's sorry he couldn't make it to say another goodbye today" i said as aunt maiya chuckled.

i hoped next to her on the couch after getting us spoons for the ice cream.

aunt maiya opened netflix on tv as we both started binge watching (any of your fav shows).

i heard lukas cry as i see aunt maiyas was sleeping, she looked so tired as i quickly ran upstairs to calm him down.

i picked luka up as i started pacing around the room, he managed to calm down so i gave him a quick bath just a body bath.

i cleaned him up, diapered him up and put some comfy clothes.

carrying luka downstairs i gave him some cheerios as a lil snack.

i opened some cocomelon on my phone as i gave him to watch so he doesn't wake aunt maiya up.

about half an hour later aunt maiya woke up.

she kept thanking me for helping her as i told her it was no problem.

i could tell aunt maiya isn't getting enough sleep, she has dark circles under her eyes and she's always tired and drinking coffee.

"hey bella i need to get some groceries would you mind staying home with luka ik if we go out he'll through a fit abt going to the park" aunt maiya said tiredly.

i gave her a smile and said "of course don't worry abt it".

"oh no wait your dads gonna kill me if i leave you here alone right?"

"no no no it's fine don't worry if anything happens i'll call you don't worry" i said.

"yeah your dads gonna kill me but i'll be back home as fast as i can" she said putting her shoes on and getting her keys.