39

POV change

"So uh Y/n I-we have a flavor to ask of you." I turned to them as I made a sandwich "ok and what is it?" Reba and Kit glanced at eachother "we have to do this project over Christmas break for photography and video production cause they teamed up for this project and we need someone to be the main focus." I raised a brow and sighed before looking down "what is it about?" Theh got a little uncomfortable, so I looked up at them feeling like I knew what it was about "uh well you see..." I sighed and sat the peice of bread down I had in my hand before placing my hands on the counter "its about what happened to me isn't it?" They nodded slowly "but we didn't choose it we were assigned and-" I shook my head "I dont need the whole school knowing what happened" I picked up the peice of bread and turned around, so my back was to them "come on please? We'll We'll pay you for it and everything." I shook my jead "nope sorry." I finished putting the sandwich together and walked past them to the living room where Raph and some of his football buddies were talking and laughing "thanks Y/n." I nodded "no problem. Don't break that plate or I'm killing you in your sleep." His friend I made the sandwich for almost choked on the bite he took "is she being serious?" Raph shrugged "not sure. No one really dares to push her. Well I do sometimes." I rolled my eyes as I entered the kitchen again "please Y/n? Just a small snippet then we can find someone else too." I shook my head again "I'm being nice right now. Do you want me to get mean?" They didnt say anything and just looked down "didn't think so." I grabbed a drink from the fridge and headed towards my room "hey Y/n can I ask you a question?" I sighed and stopped as I pinched the bridge of my nose "what is it?" I looked to the boys "do you wanna go with us on our first trip as a team tomorrow?" I shook my head "no thanks. I have to work." Raph sighed as I went to walk down the hall that lead to my room "you need to take a break every once in a while Y/n. All you do is work." I bit my tongue as I spun around.

"Ok and? Its not like your out there working almost everyday and making money to spend just a tiny bit on me. Instead it's the other way around. I'm making money just to spend it on you and your brothers. I give money to my friends because after they pay all their bills they don't have enough for food or any gifts for your brothers, but do you acknowledge that? No because just like the Raph met over a year ago you just dont give a shit about me or what I do. Don't get me wrong I don't mind buying things for you or giving money to my friends, but I work to make a living and to keep my moms store up and running mostly by myself, so yes I do work alot. I dont take very many days off because that store goes through workers so fast due to no one wanting to actually put work in to get paid. Instead they want me to do their job for them even after they've been trained and know how to do everything. Until you have a job that drains you every god damn day only for you to have to get up and do it again the next day when you aren't fully rested I don't want to hear what you have to say. Yeah what you do is draining for you SOMETIMES, but do you get paid for it? Cause last I checked you didn't. Grow up and get a real job, so I don't have to work my life away for you." I heard his friends say a quiet "daaamn" before he stood up and walked towards me "me and you in your room now." I folded my arms "you aren't my boss pissy." I heard him growl before he punched the wall next to him "I don't care if I'm your boss or not we're settling this in private." I scoffed and rolled my eyes "ok whatever you say anger issues." I walked in my room and he shut the door behind us before locking it "ooo so scary you locked the door." Before I could step away from the door he pinned me against it "look. I dont want to be as nasty with you as what I am with Leo, so whats your problem?" I shrugged "nothing." He moved away from ne "nothing. Really? I know better." I rolled my eyes "glad you think you do. Now get out of my room." He turned to me who had the door open before walking over and yanking out of my hamds and slamming it it before locking it again "dont tell me what to do." I raosed my eyebrows at him "dont tell me what to do. Infact if you hadn't told me what to do we wouldn't be here right now." He gritted his teeth "ok let me ask something different. Whats bothering you?" I folded my arms and looked away from him "no wonder why he treated you so badly." I turned my head quickly tears forming in my eyes "dont you ever. Bring him up." He smirked "so thats what's bothering you huh?" I looked away from him as tears started to fall "yeah it is so what." My voice cracked "sorry I can't just let go of something traumatic that happened to me a year ago. I'm not like you." I glanced at him to see he wasnt smirking and his gaze wasn't on me as he scoffed "trust me you dont want to be me. I have anger problems and hurt people because of them." I shook my head "I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that nothing bad ever seems to happen to you and if it does you can let go of it just like that. I wish I could do that, but I can't because I never had a true father figure after my dad died. I was never able to pursue my dreams because of fear and hatred, but none of that matters now because I live in an abandoned sunway tunnel with my boyfriend who I love very much even if he pisses me off some days." I felt his eyes fall on me and it was silent for a moment "who knew you could say the word love in such a passive aggressive way." I smiled and wiped a tear away from my face "asshole." He chuckled "takes one to know one." I rolled my eyes "I should've never taught you that." He walked over to me and lifted my face with his index finger "yeah. Maybe you shouldn't have, but its fun to use on Leo." He pecked my forehead before bringing me into a hug.

"Sorry for taking my frustration out on you." I heard him sigh "I should be sorry for bringing him up knowing how much it bothers you." I pulled away from the hug "well when people argue they say some nasty stuff just to get under the other person's skin. You do it all the time with Leo." He scratched the back of his neck "well I better uh-go. I'll see you tonight I guess." He unlocked the door and just before he stepped out he looked over his shoulder at me "and dont you ever think for one second that I don't give a shit or care about you 'cause I do and if I need to show you I will." I blushed knowing what he was meaning "o-ok" he walked back out and I heard him ask Leo something which Leo answered then I heard Raph start going off on Leo, so I closed my door and sat on the edge of my bed once I had my notebook and pencil.