68

POV change

"Raph?" He looked over at me from the couch "yeah?" I clutched my stomach and groaned "I'm having you take me to the hospital. I can't take it." He stood up "ok let's go."

On the drive there all I could do was clutch my stomach and hope I didn't puke. This problem had been going on for four hours and at first it wasn't to bad, but now it hurt so bad I could hardly move. "Raph pull over." He glanced at me funny and started to,  but it wasnt fast enough when I felt the puke get to the center of my throat "RAPH PULL OVER." He quickly got off to the side and right as I opened my door I projectile vomited with some of it getting on the door. We sat there for a while making sure I wasnt going to do it again then pulled back onto the road and headed for the hospital.

Once we arrived I was having a hard time walking, so Raph just picked me up and carried me in alarming the lady at the desk that always helped me. "Oh my god. Y/n are you ok?" A group of nurses ran over "shes been having stomach pain since four o'clock this afternoon." They nodded as I squoze my eyes shut and groaned "ok bring her back here." They took off at a jog and Raph followed making sure that as he jogged he wasn't hurting me at all.

"Lay her on the bed." He laid me down gently "ok honey I need you to talk to me. What are all your symptoms?" I groaned again, but took a few breaths to calm down enough to talk "it started out just hurting every hour and now its hurting every few minutes...it also makes me feel like I have to pee all the time, but can't. Right before all this started I had a little leakage down there, so I went in to use the bathroom and an hour after I came out the pain started." The one nodded "ok. Is it alright if we look down there?" I nodded and moaned in pain as it got worse while they cut my pants and underwear off "do you guys need me to leave?" One of my favorite nurses nodded "I'm sorry sir, but yes you do until we find out what's wrong with her." Raph nodded a little upset, but left as they started to examine me "Y/n when was the last time you took a pregnancy test?" I took a deep breath "like a week and a half ago." As I said all this a nurse was writing everything down. Even the things I had said before he had the clipboard. "Ok and was it positive?" I shook my head "no. I had been having morning sickness for quite a while, so I took one first thing in the morning and it was negative." She sighed as the others filtered out of the room quickly.

"And have you had any discomfort the past few days?" I shook my head again "no. Everything has been normal. I've had a period every month and nothing has felt unusual." She nodded "have you been taking any vitamins?" I nodded "yeah I have. For the last year I have been because I've been working out with my husband every other day, but they're just the store bought chews." She sighed "have you gained any weight at all?" I shook my head making her sigh and remove her gloves "theres nothing unusual going on down here. Would you mind if we did an ultrasound?" I shook my head "no. I just want this to be over." It took a few minutes, but she got the ultrasound machine in and prepared it only to have it crap out on her and quit working "gosh darn it. Lacie can you get the other one from upstairs?" The other one nodded "yeah, but it'll take a while." She sighed "do you mind waiting for thirty minutes to an hour?" I shook my head "only as long as Raph can be in here with me." She gave a quick nod then took off with the other nurse as fast as humanely possible.

"Hey sweetheart." He automatically fell to his knees at the side of the bed and let me hold onto his hand "they told me they haven't found anything yet and I called the others and told them what was going on. I'm hoping the nurses didn't miss anything since the doctor couldn't examine you right away." I nodded "same here. If that is the case I guess its just part of life and they didn't notice...Raph will you cuddle me?" The part I loved about Raph was his cuddles and the fact that he loved to cuddle as much as I did, but would never admit it "of course. Especially if it'll make you feel better." We laid there for a while and by a while I mean six hours and in those six hours the pain got worse and worse and worse. I may have slept for two hours with Raph, but by the time they got back they had a doctor with them and Raph was about to lose his shit on everyone had Leo not showed up and drug him out of the room as he yelled profanity at them while I cried on the bed because the pain was so bad.

He went over all the questions making sure nothing had changed then did the ultrasound which revealed a little stowaway that had been hiding for the last nine months who was ready to come out, but of course they didn't tell me this and only looked around at eachother shocked before he checked me over o see how dilated I was.

"Mrs. Hamato I have some news for you my nurses should've noticed." I was taking a deep breath and holding it then letting it out slow as he spoke "you are almost ten centimeters dilated. We need to get you to a delivery room quick." I looked at him funny "what do you mean dilated?" I let out a nasty scream from the pain "Mrs. Hamato you're having a baby."