51

POV change

Alot seemed to happen within the next year and a half. We defeated shredder for good, I got turned into a vampire for a little while, went to space, and alot more, but the thing that mattered most was the fact that Y/n was gaining her weight back since her surgery and had said yes when I asked her to marry me.

"Hey Y/n wanna go out tonight?" She sat the knife down "yeah sure. What time?" I shrugged "how about uh...eight thirty?" She chuckled "ok. We can do eight thirty. Do I need to dress casual or do I need to dress like a pretty princess?" I laughed "somewhere in between." She only rolled her eyes at me then playfully back handed my arm before walking off to do something.

By the time that we were supposed to leave rolled around I figured Y/n wasn't going to be ready to leave because shes the type of person who is always late, but she proved my wrong. Three minutes before I planned to leave she walked from her room in the perfect unit between outfit and she l9okes absolutely amazing.

"You look great Y/n." She blushed a little "thanks. You look good too." I scoffed "yeah well it still feels weird to wear clothes. Especially dress clothes." She giggled "and you think I feel normal wearing dress clothes?" I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face "I know you aren't the world's biggest fan of that stuff, but this is for a special occasion." I walked to the turtle van with her at my side "so where we going?" I shrugged "you'll see when we get there." It seemed to take forever to get there and when we did she loved what she seen "Raph this is beautiful, but you didn't need to bring me here." I rolled my eyes "yeah well I've been saving up to be able to bring you here, so suck it up buttercup." She smiled before kissing my cheek "that might not be the only thing I'm sucking up tonight." She winked at me as she climbed out and I blushed profusely "I'd appreciate it if you didn't say things like that in public." She chuckled "well we going in or are we going to stand out here all day?" I smiled before taking her hand and walking her into the place "hi do you have a reservation for tonight?" I nodded "yes. Its for Hamato Raphael." She looked it up in the computer before grabbing two menus and motioning for us to follow her.

During dinner we talked about things we usually didn't and laughed about some embarrassing stories we had never told eachother, but in the back of my mind I was wondering if I should propose here or at our last stop and I decided on the last stop which wouldn't be for a while.

"So what other stories you got?" She shrugged as I drove us to our last stop "lots, but for now I'm not going to tell you. What about yourself?" I shook my head "can't think of anymore at the moment, but I'm sure if you asked my brothers they could tell you plenty." She laughed a little as we climbed out and started up to the torch or Lady liberty "that makes me think of my first boyfriend." I raised a brow at her "what do you mean?" She sighed "my first boyfriend when I brought him home for the first time my family thought it'd be funny to tell embarrassing stories about me and I got pissed at them for it, but I now miss those days." She looked down a little upset "but I mean...your family is pretty much mine now, so..." I noticed we were now almost to the top and Y/n seemed to be getting tired "need a lift?" She smiled "I'm ok. Thanks though." I quickly lifted her up and placed her on my shoulder making her squeal then grab ahold of my hand that was holding her on my shoulder "did I scare you or somethin?" She giggled "yes."

When we reached the top I sat her down and allowed her to look out over the city. "This is gorgeous." She looked back at me "why are you being so shy suddenly?" I flushed a little "j-just a little nervous is all." She turned around and I took a couple steps forward "about what?" I scratched the back of my neck realizing I didn't really think this part through "well uh...remember what you said coming up the stairs a little while ago?" She thought for a moment "yeah, but what part?" I chuckled nervously "about family..." she  looked at me funny as I got down on one knee "and I was thinking that maybe you'd like to officially become part of it. Y/n M/n L/n I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you marry me?" She covered her mouth with one hand and swallowed hard before hugging me almost knocking the ring out of my hand "yes Raph I will." I hugged her back "sorry I couldn't have got you a better ring." She pulled away and looked at it "you could've proposed without anything and I would've still said yes."

The ring:

When we got to the lair before heading home Y/n made dinner for everyone and they loved it, they talked the entire time, and had a good time until we had to go home which was sooner than either of us wanted, but knew we'd see everyone again tomorr...

When we got to the lair before heading home Y/n made dinner for everyone and they loved it, they talked the entire time, and had a good time until we had to go home which was sooner than either of us wanted, but knew we'd see everyone again tomorrow morning for my sparing session with my brothers and sensei. Upon arriving home Y/n collapsed on the couch with a sigh making me chuckle.

"You tired?" She nodded "yeah, but I gotta shower." She sat up and smirked "wanna shower with me?" My jaw dropped and my face went red and she only raised a brow at me waiting for a response "well?" Her face was red just like mine, but she was being serious "uh...sure?" I guess there was first time for everything right?