67

POV change

Within a week Jania had became so fond of you and Raph she actually started coming over to your place and bringing her siblings so you could give her some singing lessons.

"Hey Raph can we...ya know?" He checked the time on his phome "uh...I don't know Y/n. Jania is supposed to be here in ten minutes." You gave an evil grin "thats plenty of time."

Like always she was right on time and you were there to open the door when she knocked. "Hi Jania." She smiled "Hi Y/n. What are we doing for...lessons today." You noticed she said lessons kimd of slow and knew she noticed the bite on your neck "dont worry about the bite honey. I'm fine." She swallowed kind of hard "it just looks painful. How'd you even get it?" Just then Raph walked out and since he wasn't at the school he didn't have pants or a shirt on making her check him out a little "hi J." She smiled and waved shyly "you're on entertainment duty til we're done." He looked at her little brothers and her sister "ok. Dont take too long." You sighed "I won't." You held the door for her as she walked in then closed the door behind yourself "you two fucked didn't you?" You chuckled "no he just likes being free I gues you could say when were at home and he's not at the school." She nodded "ok but what was the belt with salad/fork looking things?" You gave her a smile "he patrols the city with his brothers and takes care of the things the cops can't or simply won't get to on time. They're called sais." She gave a weird nod then you started the lesson.

She had improved in the week she had been coming over, but to untrained ears it wouldn't be very noticeable. "Do you want me to come over again tomorrow?" You shook your head "no. You can have a break then we'll start up again after the weekend." She hugged you "thanks." You hugged her back "you're welcome. Now you might want to get going." She walked out of the room and automatically called someone, but they didn't answer "do you need a ride?" Raph looked over the back of the couch at this sentence "I dont think so. Its just my friend usually always answers. Do you mind if I wait here for a few minutes?" You shook your head "not at all, but if they don't answer again let me know and I can give you a ride home ok?" She nodded and sat down in one of the chairs in the living room making Raph sigh.

"I'm supposed to be out bashing bad guys not babysitting." You sighed "you can go. I got things under control here." Without skipping a beat he walked over to a window and jumped out making Jania and her siblings gasp horrified "is he crazy?" I nodded "sometimes, but for the most part he's laid back. Wish I could've said that about him few years ago though." She cocked her head and raised a brow, so you sat down next to her and explained everything. You explained his anger issues, how he's always been quick to judge, and his soft spot for animals, but she wanted to know more like the whole saved New York/world multiple times, time travel, when he went to space, traveled through dimensions. She wanted to know about all of it, so you told her and by the time Raph had got back at close to one in the morning you were just finishing up telling her everything and her siblings were fast asleep.

"Baby you're never going to guess who we ran into tonight." You smiled glad he was in a better mood "the rat king?" He shook his head "Rahzar and Fishface? " He hesitated then nodded "I thought you guys finished them off?" He shook his head "apparently not, but I'm happy to have a good opponent again." I sighed "just dont get bit by him again please." He chuckled "I wont." You then looked at Jania "do you need a ride?" She sighed "more like a place to stay for the night. My parents decided to raid the house pretty much and also decided they wanted to throw a party there, so can I stay here for the night?" You nodded "of course you can. The room you'll use is the first door on the left ok?" She nodded "ok. Thank you for letting us stay." You smiled "you're welcome honey now you might want to get to bed. Its late."

After she went to bed and had assistants getting her siblings in the room you b-lined for your bedroom where you flopped on the bed then quickly covered up ready to just be dead to the world and sleep your life away until noon tomorrow since there was no school like you had originally thought.

"Goodnight baby." He shut the light off then once he was in bed curled his arms around you almost like he thought he was going to lose you. "Raph lose the tight grip please." He loosened his grip with a quiet "sorry." Making you smile a little then roll over in his arms "are you scared they're going to take me?" He nodded "yeah I am. Rahzar can fight a little better and Fishface can too now. From time to time Bebop and Rocksteady still give us problems and it just worries me." You stuck your hand up on the side of his face then rubbed his cheek with your thumb "I understand why you worry. Hell I worry about you still even when I know you're perfectly fine." He chuckled "you? Worry about me? Psh." You playfully slapped his plastron "hey I do alright. Let me just worry in peace and quiet, so I dont have to deal with your sarcastic ass." He suddenly pulled you closer to him then kissed your head "I think its time you go to sleep. You're doing the thing of getting angry because your tired." You giggled when he kissed your nose "ok I'll try to sleep, but no promises."