54

Note: the wedding takes place in a small secluded spot away from all civilization. There is one small log cabin specifically for the new couple to spend their first few days together alone.

POV change

To say I was nervous was an undstatement but to say I was terrified would be a bit over the top. "You ready big guy?" I looked at Casey "a little." He scoffed "you're brave enough to fight shredder and a mutant cockroach, but your scared to get married?" I punched his arm "so what if I am scared. Fighting evil people is different then getting married. One if you mess up to bad you can fix and have another chance, but the other if you mess up to bad is the end and you don't get another shot and if you do you get lucky." He raised a brow at me before laughing "I never thought of it that way before and since when have you been so wise?" I swung at him again and he ducked, but I didn't miss the second time.

After I hit him he left which left me with my thoughts and the worst started to go through my mind. As I started to think I wasn't ready for this there was a knock on the door before it opened to reveal Leo who was smiling until he seen my frown.

"Raph?" I jumped a little "what?" He wasnt sure if he wanted to confront me or not, but did anyway "you ok?" I sighed "I dont know." I sat down on the couch "what do you mean you dont know?" He stat next to me "I just dont...I dont want to admit it, but I'm scared I'll mess up." He smiled warmly as I looked down at the ground "and besides I've never been able to...be like you." He raised a brow at me and placed his hand on my shell "Raph do you think I was calm on my wedding day? because if you do that's far from the truth. I passed out four minutes before I was supposed to walk out because I was so nervous I was going to mess everything up so you're doing better then I was. Plus I siked myself out so bad I took my suit and tie off and was going to disappear, but Splinter had to talk some sense into me." I chuckled "you really were that nervous?" He nodded "yeah and if I've learned anything from you its that you're pretty level headed compared to me when it comes down to certain situations. This is one of them." I looked at him a little shocked "now pull yourself together you have a beautiful bride waiting for you." He slapped me on my shell then stood at the door just waiting.

When I walked out all eyes were on me and I didn't mind, all I cared about was Y/n. When I seen the line of bridesmaids accompanied by Casey and my brothers my nervousness came back simply because that meant Y/n was right there behind them. They made their way down the isle and took their places, but Y/n wasnt directly behind them. She was waiting behind the cabin to make sure she had a good entrance. When she turned the corner holding onto her brothers arm I felt tears sting my eyes. Not because she was beautiful, but because she was the one I had hoped for my entire life and in just four and a half short years we were here about to get married.

Her dress:

Her shoes:

Her shoes: