64

POV change

Once you were dressed and Raph had his belt and wraps for his feet and hands on again you grabbed your phone and Raph headed for the door, but you stopped him.

"We were on a walk remember?" He sighed "forgot about that." You raised your arms once he walked over to pick you up "we really should've just waited until after, so I didn't have to pack you around." You scoffed "you saying I'm fat or something?" He went beet red "n-no I meant so I didn't have to infront of the others. They'll connect all the dots and you know that. I love packing you around because you've always laughed and I love your laugh." You laughed at him "I was just joking. I knew I could make you panic. Oh yeah I can't forget this." You grabbed the bag of ice then helped him as he lifted you onto his shell even though he didn't really need much help. Once you were on his shell he carefully climbed out the window then down the fire escape and circled the edge of the building and started in, so he could take the elevator back up "we should've just been honest with them and said we were in there." He huffed "yeah, but then they would've just welcomed themselves in." You nodded "true." Once it dinged signalling you reached the top he decided to start running making you smile and want to start singing, but its because it always made you feel like all the problems you faced in the world were gone when they were spent with Raph in one of those special moments.

"Raph slow down." He slowed to a jog "did I hurt you?" You shook your head  "no but you did almost run over a little kid." He smiled "could you imagine that? I take out a little kid on accident and afterwards the mom beats me with her purse." You started laughing "I could see it." He laughed with you and when you turned the last corner to get to your apartment there was a very unhappy looking Leo, but the others were having fun telling stories and jokes "I see you guys decided to join us." Reba ran over and hugged Raph which surprised him a lot since in all the years Raph and you had been together she had only ever hugged him like twice "why are you packing her?" You yawned "got tired and my one leg hurt a bit after I fell." She nodded "oh ok. Can we go in and play some games now?" You smiled "of course, but don't mind the mess. I haven't cleaned for a while." Raph glanced at you over his sholder after unlocking the door "you know you could just ask me to clean." Mikey stopped dead in his tracks "you feeling ok bro?" Raph shot a glare his direction then once everyone was in walked in and shut the door.

"Ok I have a few games picked out." Reba started pulling things from her purse and sitting them on the floor including alcohol and an empty wine glass "you worry me sometimes." Once Raph sat you down on the floor you picked up one of the glasses and looked at it "man. I haven't had any of this stuff in years." Everyone except your friends looked at you like someone had just been murdered by you "what? Everyone has their own secrets." Donnie raised both brows "yeah but not everyone expects it to be teen drinking." You smiled at him "hey my mom was working like three jobs to make sure all her kids' dreams came true so my siblings raised me and these guys. Specifically her-" you pointed at Kit "were also bad influences." Reba scoffed "what am I chopped liver?" You giggled and sat the bottle down "no you were just miss goody two shoes most the time so if I wasnt partying with the other two I was found hanging out with you which was very often after my mom and Splinter found out I was drinking."

Flash forward an hour later

"How many shots has she had?" Reba squinted in thought "I think like fifteen." Genie nodded "ok only like fifteen more to go until her speech starts to slur." Raphs eyes got huge "so you're saying she's not no light weight?" Kit nodded "yeah. In highschool when she used to sneak out to party with us-" Leos eyes got wide "she used to sneak out?" Reba nodded "yeah she knew when you guys got into your deepest sleep and could sneak around undetected. She also knew how to turn off all the security systems and turn them back on, so..." you smiled "hey in my defense Donnie and Genie both showed me how to work it incase I was ever left alone, so I used it to my advantage." Donnie face palmed "I should've known something was up when it kept coming up that it was getting turned off and back on at two and five in the morning." You scoffed and took another shot "thats how I got caught. After you talked to Splinter he went to my mom and talked to...her then waited in the living room with her and when I snuck by the couch he flipped the light on." Reba smiled and whispered "first long pause. If she takes another shot she'll be pausing every few words then after another she'll go back to talking normal, but shes extremely honest. Sometimes brutally then after her nineteenth shot she gets a little frisky and on her twentieth she has to pee. Alot."

Needless to say after your nineteenth shot you passed out with your head on one of Raphs legs and he had to carry you back to the room then place you in the bed so you didn't get uncomfortable. When he returned to the living room everyone was silent and he knew what they wanted to ask and was hoping no one did and just got up to leave since he was tired too, but didnt want to just shove them out the door without a reason like he would've when he was younger.

"Is she ok?" He nodded "yeah just tired from today is all. Not to mention we're both still tired from the trip."