37

POV change

A few days before Christmas break you got a call from your brother asking for you out at their place, so you went. In the turtle van. With permission from Leo and Donnie.

"What did you need?" Your brother motioned to Blaine "can you take him for a little while?" You nodded "of course I can. Is he talking yet?" He shook his head "here we thought he'd start talking early, but he proved us wrong. He hasn't even got his teeth in yet. He can walk and everything just cant talk." You sighed "I can change that. All Mikey ever does is talk and he loves babies, so I might let Mikey mess with him a little." Blaine noticed you and ran over as fast as his little legs could carry him with snow clothes on "hi little buddy." He smiled as you picked him up "how aniut we hang out with me and my second family for a while?" He smiled even bigger and hugged you "i just need his car seat and we'll be good to go." Your brother nodded and took it out of his wife's car before putting it in the van "ok little friend tome to go in there." You put him in and he was so excited he handed you one of his straps then was silent all the way to the lair.

When I walked in with him holding my hand and walking next to me Leo did a double take. "Whos kid is that?" I smiled "my brothers. He needs me to watch him for a few hours." Blaine looked up at Leo who squated in front of him "hi little guy." Blaine looked up at me unsure "your ok." He waved at Leo then looked in the direction of the living room where Mikey, Donnie, Raph, and Casey sat playing games, so once Leo stood up and you took his snow clothes off you walked that direction and as soon as Blaine spotted Raph on the couch he let go of your hand and bolted to him squealing "what the fu-" Raph seen him just before Blaine launched himself into his lap and hugged his abdomen before sitting up and smiling at him "Y/n is this who I think it is?" You nodded "yeah it is." Raph turned him around in his lap and continued playing making the others look at him weird every now and then "what are you looking at?" Casey's eyes got big and he looked away from him, Donnie just raused his brows and looked away, but Mikey? Mikey awed which resulted in Raph throwing the TV remote at him.

After so long of watching the boys play Blaine started to fall asleep, so you took him from Raph and headed towards your room where you hummed to him until he fell asleep then laid him in the center of the bed and covered him up before going back out to the living room and sitting in the bean bag.

"You wanna play?" You looked at Mikey who held a remote out to you "what is it?" He picked up the case and showed you "call of duty infinite warfare? Ok sure." Donnie handed you his remote then headed to his lab "we're so going to whoop your asses." You glanced at them then back to the screen as you chose the gun you wanted "whatever you say." It was Mikey and you versus Raph and Casey, but when the game started you quickly figured out they didn't know all the good spot to sit and ran around killing all the computer generated teammates as well as Mikey while you sat in one of the spots and killed all their teammates and them over and over "oh come on. You killed me again?" Raph looked at you and you only smiled and raised your eyebrows and killed Casey "dude seriously?" You knew it was getting on their nerves based on how both were breathing and talking as well as sitting "where are you sitting?" Mikey looked at your screen and gasped before finding where you were sitting and sat next to you. When the hame ended it said you had died a total of six times and had seventy-two kills while Mikey had died about thirty times and had around thirty kills, but the other two had about twenty kills each and had died a total of fifty times "that wasnt fair. You were cheating." You laughed "no I just know where to sit and you guys couldn't figure it out." They both groaned and Mikey started another round on a different map.

This map they knew where to sit, but so did you. You made sure Mikey stayed with you until you got to one spot and stayed there. Where you sat you could see the other two, so you left them alone until they found you and once they did you went to the other spot thag was directly above them and sat there killing them and all their teammates.

"Fuck." You heard Leo laugh "shut up lameonardo." Leo continued laughing "what can you not handle getting beat by a girl?" Casey and Raoh looked at him like they were going to kill him "I'll take that as a no." He stood there watching and as the last few seconds came up you ended up being the last kill and you were killed by Casey "Ha take that!" You rolled your eyes "good job you found me." He gave you a death glare "what?" He only shook his head and looked away and thats when you heard Blaine let out a scream as he cried, so you got up and ran in your room to comfort him.

"Yeah but now I'm dodging potholes in my sunburnt Silverado like a heartbroke desperado headed right back to my roots." He stopped crying, but was still whimpering, so ylu continued "something bought the way she kissed me tells me she loves eastern Tennessee yeah but all I brought back with me was some sand in my boots." His whimpering stopped as you swayed a little with him in your arms and once he stopped you went to sit him down, but he whimpered again, so you kept him in your arms and sat on tne edge of your bed for a little, then moved to the center and laid back a little while letting him play with your hair up until he started pulling on it, so you took it out of his hands and put it behind your shoulders "sorry buddy we don't pull hair here." He pouted then yawned "its almost midnight I know buddy. Your still tired even though you slept most the time being here." He laid down on your chest with his arms straight out on both sides as you hummed to him and pretty soon he fell asleep and not long after you did too.

You had left your phone on the bean bag, so it was going nuts when the boys came back from patrol which resulted in Raph picking it up.

R: hello?
B: is Y/n there?
R: she should be. *walks towards your room* Y/n? *opens door* oh
B: *gets worried* what? Is she and the baby ok?
R: yeah she just fell asleep with the baby.
B: oh...do I need to come get him?
R: uh...no I can bring him
B: you sure?
R: yeah. I'll be there soon.

Your brother hung up and Raph laid the phone on your bedside table before gently picking Blaine up and heading towards the turtle van where Donnie helped him buckle the baby in before heading towards your old place. When he got there he just took the whole car seat out since it had a handle to carry it then started towards the front door.

After he knocked it didn't take very long before the door opened and he was let in by Shylie. "Thanks for bringing him out here so late." Raph sat himon the couch "yeah no problem." He didn't mean to come across so rude, but he was tired from fighting footbots and wanted to go home and sleep like you were doing "so she fell asleep with him again?" Raph nodded "she's been really tired lately." She l9oked at him concerned "do you know why?" He sighed and nodded "her seizures from when she was younger came back and after she has one it completely drains her for the next four days." She sighed "poor girl. Has she got ahold of her old doctor for it?" He nodded "he had to wait a month or two before he could send her the stuff to help her, so its on its way." She shook her head while looking down "well I hope she feels better. Tell her I said hi will you?" He only nodded "yeah I will. I guess I'll uh...see you another time. Bye." He walked out the door and accidentally shut the door a bit hard, but ignored it and headed back home so he could finally get some sleep since he hadn't been getting very much recently.