6

POV change

The homecoming dance was tonight and you were nervous to say the least.

"Y/n you'll be fine. We'll be there with you." You sighed "I know its just...I don't like when people stare at me." Reba laughed "and other people don't? Y/n you aren't going to be the only one getting stared at. We will be too and so will other girls and guys that don't like it. You wont be alone." You nodded "yeah you're right. I just don't want to get stared at by a certain someone is all." They all squealed even Kasey "girl you haven't had a crush on someone in over four years. Who is it?" You went to say something, but a paper hit you in the back of the head "hold that thought." You picked up the note and read it.

I love your personality and can't wait to get to know you the way you're friends know you and maybe even more. See you at the dance tonight.
- unknown

You smiled at the note as you're friends read it while standing over you "bitch who wrote that?" You shrugged and laughed at Kit "I have three people who have been giving me these notes and I know the one person, but no thanks." Genie looked you in the eyes and made you bite your lip "you know more than just one." You sighed "ok I know two of them." Kasey threw his arms up a little "at least you got guys." You laughed nervously "dont be discouraged I know some good looking guys who like you" They all giggled except him "see someone does like you." You rolled your eyes "yeah and...I have a crush on someone" They all let out a scream making everyone look at them and others cuss them "guys just because we're in the lunch room doesn't mean it's ok to scream." Suddenly all four boys were there "Y/n are you guys ok?" You face palmed "yeah these guys just-" you got interupeted "we just learn that Y/n li-" you slapped your hand over Genies mouth and gave the others a nasty glare, so they wouldn't say anything "they just learned something surprising is all." You removed your hand from Genies face and she started to fidget a lot "Genie don't you dare." She bit her lip and looked at the ground "I mean it seems pretty important if all your friends are fidgety." You looked and they were all doing something to keep themselves from saying anything.

"Yeah well to them it is. To me its not." You looked at the boys "you guys can go back to-" before you could continue Reba broke "Y/nlikessomeone." Raph smiled and walked over to you throwing his arm over your shoulders "awe does Y/n have a crush?" You blushed then shoved him a little "dont think I haven't caught on to your little game Raph." He looked at me in a slight panick "I-I dont know wh-what your talking about." Donnie started laughing "now you know how I used to feel when April was around." Raph went to back hand him, but made you flinch instead and that made him remove his arm from your shoulder and walk away almost like he was disappointed in himself.

When he did your friends looked at you and smirked making Leo and Donnie confused for a good minute until Mikey started laughing. "You like my hot head of a brother." You tried to deny it, but you're face said otherwise making Leo and Donnie start laughing "and we thought he'd never find someone who liked him." They started laughing harder and this upset you, so you took off for Mr. Banters room reaching it in just a few seconds since you literally ran there.

When you made it he saw how red your face was and got a little concerned "Y/n are you alright?" You nodded "yeah...just a little embarrassed is all." He nodded "trouble with Raph again?" You shook you head "not really. His brothers were just laughing a little when they found out someone actually likes him." He nodded "hey don't sweat it. The same thing happened to me at your age, but I couldn't tell anyone about my now wife because shes a mutant" You listened "at first I thought I was crazy for liking her then realized that she's just like anyone else, just looks a little different and that shouldn't effect how I feel or think about her because she was the girl I liked and she never judged me even though I was the first person she ever saw face to face and accepted her." You looked down "I didn't know she was a mutant. She must be beautiful." He chuckled "she is. Now go in there and sing." You nodded and went into the extra room not realizing someone else came to talk to him.