21

POV change

When it was time to leave Y/ns family and head to Jackson she couldn't have been more relieved and I didn't blame her. Since the whole bull thing happened her aunt had treated her horribly or just flat out wouldn't talk to her, but in the end Y/n forgave her and still told her goodbye which I didn't understand why because her aunt still didn't treat her nicely.

As I drove down the road Y/n laid across the seat with her head resting on my thigh and I couldn't keep from asking the one question on my mind; "Why did you forgive her and hug her even though she treated you like shit?" She sighed "because I was raised to say I love you or forgive people no matter what because you never know when their last moment with you could be. Thats why when we got in that argument after you raised your voice at my aunt I apologize. If I never apologize or forgive you, just know you did something terribly wrong." I nodded "so you wouldn't forgive-" I didn't need to finish my sentence for her to know who I was talking about "nope. I hope his dick shrivels up and falls off then he gets burnt while being hung tnwn I hope he comes back and someone pours acid on him, wraps him up in metal and hooks a battery to it so it drys his brain and irs a painful death." My eyes went wide because I could hear in her voice she was completely straight faced and being serious.

"Well damn that was violent...I'd have to agree with you though." She giggled and I smiled as I placed a hand between her back and the seat. After twenty minutes of silence I glanced down and she was passed out. She hadn't been getting much sleep lately, so I just left her until we got to where we needed.

I gently shook her with my hand that had been behind her back "Y/n you gotta tell me where to go." She groaned and rubbed her eyes "I dont wanna though." I chuckled "well you gotta." She slowly sat up and looked around to see where we were then yawned and covered her mouth "you have to take a right up here and be careful the people here don't know how to drive and are half retarded." She was definitely still half asleep.

Once I turned right I glanced at her "take a left up here and you'll see our hotel on the right." As soon as we arrived we were greeted by three different older men who seemed to know Y/n.

"Hey trouble maker." She smiled "hey Todd." She hugged him then pulled away and looked at another guy "and I thought you were never coming back after moving to New York." She giggled "well I couldn't resist to come beat your ass Chris." He chuckled and gave her a noogie making her giggle the last guy left was shorter than the other two and Y/n almost looked him dead in the eye "hows my adopted daughter doing?" She smkled "I'm doing good." He glanced back at me "so did you meet anybody?" She must've turned bright red because they all started laughing and this last guy laughed elbowed her a little "ok uncle Morgan if it makes you feel any better I did." She turned around and motioned to me "this is my boyfriend Raphael." I waved at them and the last guy walked up to me amd offered me his hand to shake which I did "Damn Y/n he has a stronger grip then your dad did." She turned pink and looked away from him with her eyes wide "dont be embarrassed. That grip can be used in the bedro-" she cut him off "nope no more from you. No more from any of you." I chuckled "we better go check into our room." She nodded and headed towards the front door and I followed, but got stopped by Morgan.

"Look you seem like a trustworthy...guy and all, but if you ever hurt her and we find out no one and I mean no one will ever find your body." They didn't scare me "look I know you guys know what happened to her a few months ago, but you guys don't know it was me who took the guy out that hurt her. I'm the last person or turtle you have to worry about hurting her." They nodded "you better catch up." I ran up to the front door and found Y/n talking to the lady at the front desk. When I walked through the front door the lady was being rude to Y/n and telling her mutants couldn't check into the hotel even tbiugh there were multiple walking around the lobby talking and laughing with each other, but they were all guys, so I knew the lady was just being a bitch.

I walked up and made sure the lady seen me before putting my arm around  Y/n and the ladys attitude automatically changed.

"Hi can I help you sir?" She smiled at me and I smiled back "yeah it'd help me if you'd allow my girlfriend to check us into our room like she's been trying to do." She nodded "of course. Whats the name under?" Y/n went to answer, but the lady shot her a vlare "I wasnt asking you." Y/n sighed and folded her arms and I k ew that if at didn't get this over quick this lady was done for "its under Y/n L/n." The lady put it in the computer then smiled and handed me two keys "your room is one sixty nine." She made sure to touch our hands then winked at me and I just smiled at her before leading Y/n out and as soon as the door was shut she sighed "the nerve of that bitch. Now you see one of the reasons why I dont like it here." I chuckled "she was pretty rude. I was waiting for you to let her have it." She let out a breathy laughed "yeah well I have better things to do then beat up trash." I laughed "you are ruthless today." She nodded "I know now lets get our bags and head up to our room."

Once in our room Y/n collapsed on a bed "this ones mine now." I shook my head and sat my bags down at the other bed then sat on the edge while I checked my phone to see that Mikey had text me.

M: so something happened
R: what happened?
M: its about Donnie and Leo. Nothing like they are in trouble, but something happened...
R: just tell me
M: Kit and Genie might be pregnant...
R: its only been a week and like two days. Could they not keep it in their shells????
M: i guess not. We'll find out in two days though
R: if they are I'm ripping Leo and Donnies dicks off
M: please don't 🥺
R: 🙄 talk to ya later little brother
M: ok 😊

I groaned and laid back on the bed making Y/n turn her head and look at me "what was that for?" I looked at her "its about your friends." She raised her brow "is it about them being possible pregnant?" I nodded "how'd you know?" She shrugged "sometimes you have to forget they tell me everything and sometimes its very how would I explain this its very...graphic. We're talking every detail, so I've known for about three days now." I raised a brow "how graphic?" She went red and looked up at the ceiling "lets just say I know a few things I shouldn't." I wanted to know more now "like?" She looked at me with both brows raised "like their dick sizes, how they feel ins-" I stopped her "I don't want to hear all of that." She laughed "well you asked so I was just answering." She sat up and sighed "I really need to talk to them about over sharing." I nodded "yeah you do." She smiled "if you think thats bad they try getting me to do the same thing."

My eyes got wide "have you ever told them anything?" She looked at me like 'are you fucking kidding me?' then shook her head "no and besides there's not much I could tell them." She looked down "just because I'm too scared to do anything with you and I dont like sharing that stuff anyway." She seemed ashamed of herself "hey its ok to be scared to do things. Were you scared when you first got on a horse?" She nodded "yeah" I sat up "and were you scared when you did your very first hill climb?" She nodded again "yeah" I stood up and walked over to her before squatting down and taking her hand in mine so she'd look at me "so it's ok to be scared you'll eventually be good at whatever your scared of and think it was a stupid fear. Just like I've been scared before. I know I was nervous to ask you out and I was scared to sleep with you that night in your home town, but now that its over its not as scary." She smiled "you always know what to say dont you?" I smirked and she blushed as she did something she never did before. She glanced at my lips making me smile and want to say something that'd make her extremely red.