25

POV change

I sat across from Ty with a huge smile on my face "I can't believe you are finally out." He smiled "I got lucky to get out early." I nodded then frowed as I looked at my plate "she still live in the same place?" He hesitated then nodded "still work in the place?" I looked up at him and he nodded "yeah she does and as much as I want karma to come back on her I don't want you to do it in the way you've been thinking. You don't need to go to jail for murder." Raph choked on his food a little, so he hit his plastron a few times and he was fine "I know, but she doesn't deserve to walk after what she did to you. She should've been the one sitting behind bars all these years not you." He sighed "I know and we tried to get her behind bars, but-" I cut him off "but people are dicks and don't like our family. They think women do nothing wrong when in reality all they do is things that are wrong and only get a slap on the wrist for it." He sighed "I know, but I'm being serious if you pay her a visit don't end up in jail." I scoffed.

"I won't." He raised a brow at me "promise?" I nodded "I promise." We continued eating and there was silence for a while until Ty smirked "so you and big guy here huh?" I almost choked "yeah." He laughed at me and so did Raph "hey dont team up on me thats not nice." Raph placed his hand on my knee and squoze a little making me look at him "don't sweat it. I talked to him about it most the day." Ty laughed "yeah he wouldn't shut up about how beautiful you are or how much you mean to him or even how amazing you do everything." Raph scowled at him and I giggled "I'm fine with it. I mean I do the same thing about him with my friends and they usually slap me for it." Raph blushed and looked away from me and Ty laughed again "well who wouldn't. I mean he's kind of the total package. Minus his attitude." I could tell Raph was getting upset with him "eh I like his attitude. It gives character and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Its actually kinda cute when he's mad." He scowled at me and Ty shook his head "I mean I can't really complain though. He treats you right and you're happy." I smiled "yeah. He's an amazing person. Even if he doesn't want you to believe it." He removed his hand from my knee "I'm gonna go use the bathroom." He stood up "ok. Do you know where it's at?" He nodded and left.

"So have you guys ya know?" I blushed "no...since Arnold did that to me I haven't been myself when it comes to that. I mean Raphs being patient about it and not trying to force me into anything and said he's willing to wait however long, but I know it frustrates him not being able to." Ty sighed "Y/n dont force yourself into something you don't want to do. If he's willing to wait then let him...that bastard took your virginity and-"

I shook my head "no he didn't. He cut my thighs yes, but he told me that day that he was gonna wait until I was older to take that from me." His eyes got wide "so he-" I nodded "yeah. Only Raph knows that I'm still a virgin. My friends don't even know." He sighed "you better hope I never get ahold of him and-" I placed my hand on his "we dont need you back in jail Ty. It was hard enough on everyone when you were in there for the years you were. You don't need a life sentence." He sighed "I know, but-" "but nothing. Its no different then how I feel about that bitch that did what she did to you. You didn't deserve that just like how I didn't deserve what happened to me." He looked down as I removed my hand "so don't worry about it. I understand you're upset about it, but if it wasnt for Raph and his brothers I probably would've been left there to bleed out and barely be hanging onto life when my mom got home. I'm very thankful for that." He sighed "I just don't understand why it had to be you that it happened to." I shook my head and went to say something, but didnt get the chance because Raph beat me to it "because life is always hard on the ones who deserve the most and are the kindest to everyone no matter what. That's why." I jumped and looked at him standing there with his arms crossed and frowning.

After we got done eating we dropped Ty off at his hotel since he had walked there that morning "see ya Ty." I hugged him and he hugged back "see ya later you little troublemaker." He let go then climbed out and shut the door behind him allowing me to scoot over, so I wasnt cramping Raph against the door. A few minutes of silence later we were at out hotel and before we went in Raph took my hand in his, so I looked at him a little confused.

"What?" He sighed then looked away from me "I just...I noticed you were a little upset after talking with him. Did he ask you a question about what happened?" I nodded "yeah, but he has a right to know." He looked at me again and he glanced at my lips then back up to my eyes "c-can I kiss you?" I blushed "uh...y-yeah" he started to lean in and I froze making him stop "if you dont want to its ok." I could feel his breath on my lips "n-no I do I just don't want to do something wrong." He chuckled "and you think I know what I'm doing? I'm more scared of doing something to you that hurts you mentally then anything." I smiled "I trust you enough I don't really think about it." I leaned in and he copied my actions until our lips met.

It wasnt a long kiss, but it wasn't just a peck either and when we pulled away my eyes stayed closed for a moment longer before I fluttered them open to see Raph looking at me with eyes that were clouded over a little.

He wants something and I have a good idea of what it is.

"Hey Y/n can I ask you another question?"