43

POV change

One of the first games away from home you were out in a room with the other manager that was a girl wile the other two managers who were guys were roomed together, but the team had to split two beds between four people and most of them were larger than normal, so it didn't really work out, but things were figured out and everyone got to sleep comfortably for those two nights, but the first night was a little exciting for everyone.

You laid in bed almost asleep when your phone went off and Feather looked sat straight up.in bed before turning in your direction "girl that better be an emergency or something exciting." You sighed "well I'm not looking at it. Its probably from my friends." She laid back down and your phone went off again "just look at the damn thing." You rolled over and picked it up looking at it.

R: wanna go do something?
Y: no now let me sleep
R: come on please? You'll find be able to beat Jackson at something
Y: still no. Me and Feather are trying to sleep and besides I'm still on crutches for another three weeks before I get a walking boot
R: 🙄 God your boring
Y: ok and? I'm not getting up at midnight just to do something that wont allow me to sleep 🤦‍♀️

When he didn't reply you sighed relieved and laid back down to sleep, but the peace didn't last long because about fifteen minutes later there was a loud knock at the door making both you and Feather groan before you stood up and bounced to the door quietly. You sighed before looking out to peephole only to see Raph, his roommates, and other players from the team standing outside the door, so you cracked it and poked your head out.

"The fuck y'all want?" You grabbed your belt from off the back of the door ready just in case they tried anything "we want you to come have fun with us. Both of you." You shook your head "no. We're both trying to sleep. And besides if we get caught there's a chance you all could lose your cham e in the team." They all groaned and rolled their eyes "you just need to have a little fun." Jess reached for you and you opened the door to reveal the belt in your hand "I used to deal with twelve hundred pound animals that were assholes. Don't think im scared of you guys." Raph rolled his eyes thinking you wouldn't swing, but boy was he wrong because when he reached for you you brought it down onto his hand "ow that fucking hurt." You smirked "try me bitch. I want to sleep and I'm gonna get it, so go away." You shut the door then hung the belt back up on it before locking the two other locks and quietly hopping back to bed and about fifteen minutes later Feather sighed "I can't sleep now." You chuckled "neither can I. Wanna go surprise the boys?" She laugjed "yeah let's do it." She got up and put a bra on under her pajamas as you did the same then grabbed your crutches as both of you made your way to the room Raph and some of the other teammates were in while having a little get together.

You knocked then waited and nothing, so she knocked harder then you did and within a few seconds someone was at the door. "I thought you guys weren't going to come over." You both shrugged "changed our minds." Raph heard your voice and leaned around the corner "oh hey Y/n." You scowled at him cause he had done that on purpose to make sure you stayed awake "hello Raph." You sat down next to him and Feather sat acrossed from you next to the guy who liked her aka Carter "what made you change your minds?" You shrugged "couldn't sleep because of your stupid ass." He growled "what? Can't handle the truth?" He sighed and you knew what he wanted to say, but he didn't "I know you want to call me a bitch, but the only time you ever do that is if I seriously piss you off or I scare you really bad." He rolled his eyes "wait you know how to scare him?" You smirked and nodded "its quite easy really, but that's information only me and his family are allowed to know." They all pouted "come on you can tell us." You shook your head "nope. I'm not dying today." You could feel his eyes burning holes into you and also knew he was glaring at you because of how everyone kept looking at him "so Y/n there's a rumor going around that you got with your step dad and thats what caused the divorce between your parents. Is it true?" You sighed and looked to Raph not wanting to tell the story or explain anything "its not true. He was abusive to me and my mom mentally and sometimes physically, so my mom left him." You heard someone scoff from across the room "who says she's telling the truth?" Everyone turned to look at Jackson who had a smirk on his face "I have proof she's lying." You gulped as he pulled out his phone and got into something on it.

"Lets see...hmm this is all over the internet." He turned his phone to show you from that nasty mans point of view as he took away most the life you had inside your eyes that day "thats definitely you." He smirked and raised his brows "isn't it boys." He tossed his phone in the air and as someone went to catch it a ninja star hit it and busted it pretty bad "dude what the hell?" You looked down to your lap while play with your fingers as he walked over and picked up his phone "what the hell is this thing?" Raph stood up and walked over to him before pulling the ninja star out "its a throwing star and let that be your last warning. You don't need to humiliate her like that." Jackson rolled his eyes "what are you gonna do about fake ninja freak?" Raph took a deep breath in, closed his eyes for a second, then let it out "I'm gonna put you through that window thats what I'm going to do." Raph had ahold of him before anyone could react, but being on the sixth floor as much as you hated the guy wasn't about to let Raph toss him out the window, so you stood up on your one leg and hopped over before casually tripping Raph with one of your crutches making him fall on top of Jackson hard "god damnit Y/n. You need to stop being so soft." Raph stood up and turned to you as you kept a straight face "and you need to stop having anger issues, but here we are." Everyone sat there watching intently not sure what was going to happen next, but Raph only bit his lip and looked you up and down before motioning for you to follow him to the hallway.

Once the door was shut you noticed he was pacing. "Why are you like this?" You shrugged "I dont know." He stopped for a second and looked at you "when you do what you did it gets under my shell." You looked at the ground "sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad." He started pacing again "I'm not mad it just..." he sighed "it does things to me sometimes when you stand up for others." His face was beat red "it turned you on?" He groaned "yeah it did. Ok? I have problems. Its spring and I'm just getting over my season, so shits hard." You smiled "I'll help you." He stopped amd looked at you "what?" You blushed "you heard me. I said I'll help. All your roommates are in there right?" You motioned to the room behind you and he nodded "ok amd where's your room?" He pointed to the door right next the one you had just came out of "how about we make the boys jealous?" He smirked "I like the sound of that." He approached you like he was going to pin you against the door, but knocked instead and someone almost immediately answered "I'm heading back to the room, so I need the key." One of his roommates tossed him the key then smirked "gonna go fuck her or something?" Raph immediately lost eye contact with Jess "you so are." Raph flushed a little "no shes still a virgin." Jess' eyebrows shot up in surprise "really?" Raph nodded "yeah thats why I stood up for her. That and she is my girlfriend and I'll kick anyone's ass if they mess with her." Jess chuckled "well you two go have fun, but don't get carried away." He shut the door before Raph could say anything else then there was a click of a door locking before You made it to Raphs door to his room.

You both honestly knew someone was listening on the other side of the door, so to make things dramatic you went along with Raphs game just until you could go back to your room to sleep. "I'll see you in the morning alright?" He smiled "ok. Night baby I love you." He kissed your forehead making you blush a little "night I love you too." You kissed him on the cheek the best you could then headed over to your room where you unlocked the door and made your way in to finally be able to sleep.