1

You sat quietly at a lunch table alone eating the goldfish you had brought for lunch when you felt eyes on you, so you looked up and started looking around, but found no one and looked away.

For some odd reason everyone in the school was scared of you and yet you hadn't ever done anything to make it that way.

You looked around at all the mutants that had joined your school since New York started accepting them and looking at them as people instead of monsters and smiled slightly.

"Dude who's that?" He pointed at you from across the room asking his friends and they all shivered "thats Y/n L/n. She puts the fear of God in everyone." He cocked his head and looked back to his friends "but why? She looks really nice." They shook their heads "go ahead and try talking to her if you want. I've been told she's a crazy bitch and thats why no one really talks to her." He shook his head at them "I dont think she's crazy." He got up and took his food with him making his way over to you.

"Hi." You looked up at him accidentally glaring then smiled "hello." You sat up straight and he smiled back at you "can I sit here?" You hesitated then nodded "yeah. Of course." He sat down then stuck his hands out for you to shake "I'm Michelangelo, but you can call me Mikey." You shook his hand "I'm Y/n. I Like your name by the way." He smiled "thanks dudette." You pulled your hand away and started eating your gold fish again "is that all you have to eat?" He motioned to your bag you held in your hand and you nodded "yeah. I dont like school lunches and everyone in ny family works so I don't have anyone to take to me somewhere for food." His face fell a little "I can bring you something tomorrow." You shook your head "thats really not nessisary." He nodded "yes it is. You deserve to eat something that's going to last you throughout the day, not just a few class periods." You giggled at how much he cared "ok. You can bring me something." He got all excited "booyakasha" you looked at him funny then seen a few more mutants coming in your direction and they looked like Mikey.

"Mikey what are you doing over here?" He looked at his oldest brother "I'm making a friend." You looked away from the others because they shot daggers at you "well I think your after the wrong kind of...friend." he went to say something back, but you stopped him "no its ok Mikey. You might as well just leave me alone." You felt a lump in your throat "I'll be fine by myself." You felt the tears start to build up as you looked down "but your really sweet and nice I don't want to leave you here." His second oldest brother sighed irritated "Mikey she just acts like that so she can hurt you later. I mean look at her she knows she puts fear into everyone just by looking at them. She's crazy." You let a few tears fall then stood up keeping your head down and headed to the bathroom.

"Why does everyone think I'm crazy? All I do is walk down the hallway." You sat in a stall crying "who am I kidding. I'm never gonna have any friends so I don't know why I try." You wiped the tears away and headed for your favorite teachers classroom. Upon entering he smiled at you "how are you doing today Y/n?" You shrugged "I'm doing ok. You wouldn't mind if I sang in your spare room would you?" He shook his head "not at all. Whats wrong?" You shrugged again "people are just being jerks is all. I'll be fine." He nodded "if you say so. You can either practice our songs we've been learning or choose something else." You nodded "ok thanks Mr. Banter." He nodded then you walked into the spare room closing the door behind you.

You looked through the music on your phone when you found one you really felt like singing and clicked on it. The song was called I'm Not Her and you sang it often.

When you finished the song you had tears running down your cheeks from the emotion you put into it. You checked the time and saw there was a minute until the bell rang, so you went and grabbed your bag from the lunch room and when you were headed back you spotted something that didn't sit well with you. A guy was trying to force himself on a girl and everyone was just watching because he had alot of muscle and he was intimidating like no other. He was the mutant turtle who called you crazy.