19

POV change

When I woke up I had my arms wrapped tightly around Y/n's waist and was resting me head just below where her breasts were supposed to be and she had her phone infront of her playing on it. I quickly moved away when I realized what I was doing.

"S-sorry Y/n." She smiled shyly "its ok. It allowed you to sleep good, so I didn't mind." She let out a breathy giggle "besides you barely did this like fifteen minutes ago." To save myself I got up and went to the door when it was knocked on and it was Y/ns youngest cousin "can I come in please?" I moved out of the way and withing seconds of her literally running pass me I heard a loud thud and laughter, so I walked over to investigate.

Y/n laid under her cousin who had her in a tight hug and laughed before pushing her cousin off and standing up. "Ok trouble maker what did you want?" Her cousin smiled and giggled "just came to make sure you guys were awake...and so I could bother you." Y/n smiled at her "well we're up and need to put our stuff on, so you need to skidaddle or something." She ran in the bathroom and locked the door mkaimg Y/n sigh "I didn't mean that. Get out of there." Her cousin just giggled and cracked the door a little to look at me then grin before running out and hiding behind me as Y/n shot knives at her with her eyes.

"Hey." I stepped where Y/n couldn't see her and her eyes met mine...starting today the next two months were going to be hard.

During the car ride there Y/n kept putting her hand on my thigh and rubbing up and down while she seemed to be in some sort of daze, so I nudged her a little with my elbow making her look at me.

"You ok?" My voice was a whisper "o-oh uh...I guess. Yeah." She put both her hands between her legs and rocked back and forth a little "you sure?" She just nodded without any emotion on her face, so I pulled her into me where she was laying with her head on my lap then gently pet her head relaxing her.

Once we pulled up to a big house and everyone had got out including Y/n I started helping to carry things in. "Thanks Raph." I just nodded and sat the one bag down in the living room then went out to help with the rest.

As soon as everything was carried in and everyone went off to do their own thing it left Y/n, her aunt, her uncle, and me in the living room.

"So Y/n do you want to show Raph around?" Y/n shook her head "you guys can. I'm gonna go lay down." She was a little pale and had a different smell to her that I hadn't noticed earlier "ok just be careful you look pale sweetie." She nodded at her aunt and slowly stood up then made her way towards the stairs only to start swaying and go to fall. Had I not stood up and went over to her when she started swaying she would've fell.

"Oh my god Y/n!" Her aunt ran over and put her hand to her forehead "I dont think shes supposed to be that warm. Get her downstairs." I couldn't believe this lady was bossing me around, but did it anyway. On our way down she tried to walk and wasnt successful, so I just carried her and once she wqs laying on her bed I sat on the edge "I'm sorry." She looked at me funny "for what?" Her voice sounded dry and tired "for touching you that day. If I hadn't let Mikey hug you then let you hug me you wouldn't be going through this." She let out a weak giggle "its ok. I'd much rather go through this than a period every month." I rolled my eyes and smiled "whatever you say." I stood up and kissed her on her forehead "I'm gonna go see what your aunt wants me to do." She just nodded, rolled over, and closed her eyes "just come back to cuddle please." I blushed "o-okay I-I will."

When I went back upstairs her aunt gave me some medicine as well as some..."condoms?" She nodded "last time she got sick like this I prayed for her boyfriend she had. They never did anything, but she definitely tried. She'll only be sick for twenty-four hours, but she can be kind of a nut when shes sick." I nodded and headed towards the stairs "thanks Ava." She smiled "no problem now go give the girl what she wants." I headed down the stairs and got to Y/ns room fairly quickly.

"You doing ok?" She nodded "here you need to take this." I handed her a water and two pills "thanks sexy dragon." I felt my face heat up extremely fast "you're something else." She giggled after she swallowed the pills "I know." She bit her lip and eyed me "now come here." She tried grabbing my plastron, but I stayed just out of reach and she pouted "baby...cuddle with me." I raised a brow at her "you're definitely sick." I climbed in bed with her and put my arm around her, but she didn't stay in that position for long.

Next thing I knew she was climbing on me and smirking the entire time making me blush profusely and look away from her. "Y/n do you want to cuddle or not?" She shook her head and leaned down to kiss me, but I stopped her "if you aren't going to lay next to me and be...civilized then I'll go back upstairs and you can be by yourself." She pouted and climbed off me "fine but can we watch a movie?" I nodded "what one do you want to watch?" She told me then told me where they were. Once I found it I went back downstairs and put it in, within minutes Y/n was asleep, so I just let it play while I text Leo to tell him we made it.

R: I don't know what time it is over there but we made it and Y/ns sick. Luckily its only a 24hr flu

L: I'm glad you guys made it. Make sure she gets lots of attention then 😏

R: yeah I'm not having this conversation with you

L: ok ok fine I won't mess with you. Have a good day

R: you too

I sighed and locked my phone before sitting it on the nightstand. "I already want the next two months to be over. I don't know how long I can control myself."