9

After two months Y/n finally decided she wanted to go back to the school and when she showed up she wasn't happy with what she seen by the front doors.

"Raph hold this for a moment." She handed me her bag then walked over to the new kid who was three times her size as he bullied Mikey. I sat her bag down and walked up with her.

"Uhm excuse me what are you doing?" I was shocked at her attitude to say the least "go away mouse." She took a deep breath "no. You're messing with my little brother." He laughed "well he deserves it." I walked up behind Y/n "says who?" He looked at me and laughed "look little guy just take your girlfriend and move along." I felt my anger rise "what'd you say?" He repeated himself and I watched Mikey slowly back away once he let go of him then felt Mikey grab my arm while Y/n grabbed my other "your so lucky im being held back right now or else I'd take your head and-" he scoffed "yeah right shorty." I felt Y/n let my arm go and I pulled my other one from Mikey before taking the kid down in one smooth motion and keeping him pinned there "touch my little brother again or even look at him and we'll finish this off school grounds where no one will find your body." He started shaking like he was crying or something, so I let him go then walked over and picked Y/n's bag up "heres your bag." She took it and I walked in the school.

POV change

Watching Raph take the kid down that easy kind of made him intimidating to me just because he did it so easily.

I walked in the school behind him and Mikey was at my side "hey Y/n don't you have to go pick that mustang up today?" I nodded "yeah. My sister in law will be checking me out later today to, so you guys won't see me at lunch." He pouted "but I wanted to sit at your table with you and your friends " I laughed "theres always tomorrow Mike." He sighed "I know but tomorrow is just so far away." I laughed a little and Leo walked up to us "do you guys know what got Raph going?" We nodded and explained the story then I checked the time "I have to run around and grab all my homework from my classes, so if you guys want to come with me you can." Mikey of course didn't skip a beat and said he was coming while Leo was kind of unsure at first then decided to come with me.

At my first stop it was the teacher I hated the most "hey Y/n how have you been?" I wasnt going to be rude just because I didn't like the guy "I've been good. I need my homework for today if we have any." He sighed "we don't have any today, but we will tomorrow. Are you going to be here tomorrow?" He had attitude when he asked his question so I gave a little back "yes I will actually." He seemed a little shocked then didn't say another word as I left "God I hate that guy." Leo chuckled "I don't know why you do. He's always really nice to me and my brothers." I rolled my eyes "its probably because he knows you guys can kick his ass." He nodded "you have a point there." My next stop was one of my many favorite teachers. Just because they'll pay me to scare snobby kids.

"Y/n?" I nodded "the one and only." They walked around the end of their desk and gave me a hug then handed me some papers "I figured this is what you came in here for so here's the homework for tonight." I smiled and took it "thanks." We made our rounds and got all my homework then told Mikey and Leo they could go where they wanted because I had a special stop to make, so I saved that one for last.

As I snuck my way into Mr. Banters room I heard a familiar voice talking with him.

"I don't know what to do. I hate showing my anger when shes around, but I cant hide it either." There was a sigh "it doesn't help my older brother always orders me around and my youngest brother always irritates me." I heard Mr. Banter laugh "I know what you mean Raph. I was the same way growing up, but my anger wasn't as bad as yours is. There was countless times I scared girlfriends away just because my older brother teased me and I got upset. The most you'll do to her is piss her off simply because she hates fighting and thats the quickest way to anger her, but if your not fighting and you just got upset she might just avoid you because shes a little scared." There was silence then I heard feet coming towards the door "I'll see you around Banter." I quickly took off for the corner and after I hear the door open and shut I stepped around the corner bumping into Raph.