36

POV change

It was getting close to Christmas break and I was excited because that meant no school, but that also meant spring was approaching and as much as I loved spring I wasnt looking forward to this year because I knew Raph would become very...touchy in more ways than one. I also knew he'd want something I couldn't give him, so I arranged to stay at April's until everything was done.

"Hey bitch." I looked at Reba and rolled my eyes "what do you want?" I playfully glared at her and she staryed ti fake cry "I only want to be loved." I snickered "thats Mikeys job not mine." She slapped me and I only laughed "for real though what do you want?" She sat down "just wanted to talk. I feel like its been forever." I nodded "it has felt like that huh?" She nodded then sighed "we need to have a girls night soon. All of us. Even April." I raised a brow at her "you just want to learn secrets about the boys." She smiled evilly "ok and? I also want to because we haven't for a while." I chuckled "we can talk to the others later and figure out a day, but for now I have to go kick someone's ass." I stood up and she followed suit "who is it and can I help?" I motioned to the biggest kid in the school who had a tiny freshman girl cornered and trying to her things "oh I'm so helping you." I laughed "just wait until Raph notices what I'm doing. He'll come help too if things get out of hand." Her eyes got big "I'd feel bad for the kid. Especially if he hurt you." I nodded then stopped behind the kid and took a deep breath.

To say this kid was big was an undstatement. He stood six foot eight and weighed almost four hundred pounds, he played football and thought he was hot shit because it took so many people to take him down. Considering he was so big he was fast. Faster then alot of the kids who ran track.

I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around "what do you want pip-squeak?" He knew who I was, so he said it in a joking manner "you know why I'm over here Chex. Leave the girl alone." He rolled his eyes at me "and what are you gonna do about it? Poke me to death?" I laughed "no, but you might wake up sore in the morning." As I distracted him Reba got the girl out of there "in what regions?" He smirked and took a step towards me "not the places you think." He grabbed my shoulder and flipped us around so I was in the corner "I can change that." I felt fear start to build inside me, so I nudged his hand off my shoulder "yeah I dont think so." He raised his brows and bent down so he was on my level "feisty. I like that. Keep it up and you'll turn me on even mo-" before he could continue his sentence Reba tapped his shoulder and when he turned arojnd got sprayed with pepper spray which made him start rubbing his eyes tnen groan and bend over far enough I brought my knee into his face twice while shoving his head down with my hands then let go and shoved him a little making him fall to his sides before I took a deep breath and held it for a moment before letting it out "you good?" I nodded "I'm fine." That was a lie and she knew it "Y/n talk to me" i felt tears start to well up in my eyes and since I didn't want anyone to see me cry took off for the bathroom then locked myself in there once I knew no one else was in there.

I stayed in there and cried for a full class period and after passing I heard a knock on the door, but ignored it until it happened again then a note and pencil came under the door.

Hey baby I just wanted to let you know I love you and know about what happened earlier. If you need to talk or anything I'm here for you.
Love your annoying boyfriend <3

I smiled a little at the note and wrote on the paper before passing it back under the door.

I love you too. It just brought back memories from that day and it almost happened again because I froze up.

I heard him growl on the other side of the door then sit down with his stuff and after a little while the paper was passed back.

Who even was it because I'm gonna bust every bone in their body including their skull. I'll also snap their dick off while I'm at it too. You didn't deserve that to happen to you just because you stuck up for somebody.