2

It'd been a few weeks since you had met the four brothers and even though Raph acted like he wasn't very fond of you he was slowly getting there.

"Hey Y/n what are you doing after school?" You shrugged "probably nothing why?" He went to say something then you remembered "I actually have a client I have to work with, but you can still tell me what you were gonna say." He seemed confused, but you had learned that was normal for Mikey "I was going to ask if we could all hang out and you could help me and Leo and Raph with our homework since you're really smart." I raised a brow "what about Donnie?" He shrugged "the teacher told us it couldn't be family." You made an O with your lips "plus he's already helping other people." You shook your head and smiled "of course he is. He's way ahead of everyone and even corrects the teachers." Mikey laughed "he does that to us all the time when we talk." Leo walked up and sat down next to Mikey "what'd she say?" Mikey smiled and looked at you making you flush from embarrassment "I uh told him I have a client I need to work with." His face fell a little making you feel bad "but you guys are welcome to come over anyway its only an hour session so nothing to big." He perked back up and smiled showing his extremely white teeth "ok. Want to take us there after school?" You started to fidget a little "uh...sure. I just need to let my mom know whats going on so she isn't confused." You went to pull your phone out and the teacher walked in, so you quickly slipped it in your sweatshirt sleeve and class started.

Lunch couldn't come soon enough for you. Your friends hadn't got to meet the brothers yet, but you had told them about each other and they decided they wanted to meet at lunch.

You sat down at the usual table and started eating the goldfish you brought, but Raph yanked them from you before you could grab any.

"Hey give those back." You went to take them and he held them over your head "you can get them back for a price." You looked at him confused "ok and that price is?" He smirked "you have to help me get a date to homecoming." You rolled your eyes "that should be easy for you. Your a football player and all the girls in this school think your hot." He kept his smirk "does that include you?" You flushed a bright red "n-no. Now give those back." You jumped and barely missed them, so he stood on his tip toes "well if you wont help me out in that department then you aren't getting these back." You crossed your arms and popped your hip out glaring at him "thats fine. Keep them. I wasnt hungry anyway." You sat down in a chair and grabbed your backpack pulling out a drink and taking a sip "come on I just want to know who are the whores and who aren't." You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose "if thats really what you want then fine I'll help you, but only if you help me too." He rolled his eyes "do you want my help or not?" He nodded "ok. All I need you to help me with is finding a...dress to homecoming. I'm going with my friends and they don't have time to help me." He scoffed and rolled his eyes "look Raph either you accept my offer or I dont help you." He bit his lip "fine I'll help you, but that doesn't mean I'll thank you." You shrugged "thats fine with me."

He handed your goldfish back then walked away bumping your friend Kasey in the shoulder on the way by. "Geez whats that assholes issue?" You shrugged again at Raph "I don't know." He sat his tray down and the rest of your friends started to file in so you stood up and gave your chair to one of them "oh thanks Y/n." You nodded as you chewed your 'food' then spotted Mikey headed in your direction while waving "ok guys Mikeys on his way over." They all nodded and kept eating while talking and when Mikey got there he gave you the biggest hug "Y/n!" His personality was definitely your favorite "hi Mikey." You patted his back awkwardly then he let you go and smiled at everyone "I'm Michelangelo, but you can call me Mikey." He waved at everyone excited and they waved back with smiles then started asking him questions and talking to him which is when Donnie and the other two walked over making Kasey stand up and go to go after Raph, but you stepped infront of him and gave him a look telling him to sit back down and he gulped before sitting down.