23

POV change

Leo sat in the lair watching his favorite show when Kit, Genie, and Reba walked in.

"Hey Leo." He looked at them and waved then went back to his show "we're going to play a game Leo, so we need you to turn space heros off." He pouted "but babe its my favorite show." Kit giggled "I know, but this game is important for our future." He sighed and turned it off as Mikey and Donnie walked in the living room.

"What game we gonna play dudettes?" The girls all glanced at eachother "its a game called Russian roulette, but we're gonna play it a little different." They pulled two pregnancy tests boxes from behind them and all the boys faces went pale even Mikey who hadn't done ANYTHING with Reba "y-you mean...?" They nodded "now sit down and we'll be back."

They went into the bathroom and came out a minute later all the tests in one box and shook it up. "So here's what we do. We have to wait five minutes for best results then you each take one out and hope that if anyone's is positive its not yours...another thing is you can't look at it until we say." Five minutes pass by and Kit holds the box out to Leo who hesitantly took one, then to Donnie, and last to Mikey.

"Ok on the count of three flip them over. One...two...three." they all looked at them and only one of their faces stayed pale...

Meanwhile...

"Hey Raph they need another person on hill help you think you can do it?" He nodded "sure I dont see why not. What do I have to do?" You took a dronk of your water then continued "you have to be able to help people get unstuck if they go off track or if they wreck amd can't catch the snowmachine you have to try and catch it and stop it before it either comes all the way down here and crashes into people or before it crashes into a tree or rock and gets totalled...you also sometimes have to jelp the people." He looked at you like you were crazy "you think I can do that?" You nodded "and if you dont have to do that you can time the racers with another person at the very top." He nodded "I can do either." You clapped your hands together "ok great. I'll see where they want you then give you a ride up."

You disappeared for a few minutes and came back out of breath because running in tight snowpants is hard.

"They want you at the very top. Here's the timer you'll need to stop now follow me." You headed towards your covered snowmachine and pulled the cover off before starting it then climbing on "get on lower we're going for a ride." He chuckled at you then climbed on "hold on tight this isn't gonna be easy." He wrapped his arms around you and held on as you took off at a decent pace then sped up as you approached the hill.

It wasnt very long before you were at the top and Raph was getting off "the other guy up here will explain to you what you need to do. I'll see you later." You turned and went off the back of the hill where you were supposed to go off and made it to the bottom pretty quick then covered your ride back up, so people wouldn't think much of it or try to steal it.

Back to the others

Mikeys pale face told all. Someone had run out of luck.

"Uh Mikey who's is that one?" With it being mating season their usually dull senses were at their all time high and each girl had a certain scent that they could smell a mile away "uh Leo I don't know how to tell you this, but your gonna be a dad big bro." Leos face went almost white "b-but I'm only seventeen." Kit looked at the two girls and gave a shy smile "surprise?" Reba punched her arm "you knew about this?" Kit nodded "yeah for like four days now and Y/n knows too...Leo did too." She whispered the last part and Genie sighed "well at least irs with your future husband." Kit slapped her "just because he gave me a promise ring doesn't mean it'll be in the near future and besides I gir something on you two that you don't know." The boys just watched as everything played out "is it about Y/n?" Kit looked at Mikey and nodded "Raph didn't tell you did he?" Mikey scratched the bavk of his head and smiled "yeah...he did." Kit shook her head "I already know Leo knows too, so do you know Donnie?" Donnie nodded and the two girls stood there staring at eachother and everyone else.

"What do you guys know that we don't?" Kit sighed "Y/n almost got ran over by her families one rodeo bull and Raoh had to save her." Their eyes got wide "could they not stop the damn thing?" Kit shrugged "apparently not, but Y/n said she has something to tell us tonight, so it might be about that." Genie sighed and shook her head "man that girl has some seriously bad luck." Everyone nodded.

"Congratulations Leonardo." Everyone jumped and turned around to see Splinter standing there looking down at him with a slight frown "u-uh thanks sensei." He suddenly turned around and went to walk in the dojo, but stopped and looked over his shoulder "Leonardo, Kit I want to speak with you. Now." Leo and Kit looked at eachother before getting up and following him into the dojo where he closed the door behind them then motioned for them to sit down.

As he spoke to them the other four sat in the living room and watched TV, but one question was on everyone's mind. Were they in trouble or was he telling them the responsibilities that comes with parenthood?