Chapter 41

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"BRACE!"

Naruto's POV -

I find myself pinned to a tree looking around unsure where I am and where anybody is. I looked around to see nobody around, that is until I heard someone behind me groan.

Turning as much as I could I saw blonde hair, as well as a pool of blood, below us.

"Hey," I said barely louder than a whisper. I didn't get a response from the person.

I tried to nudge them to get their attention, but my efforts were futile as I could not reach them.

I decided to take in my surroundings. I see that we are still in a forest as the day was turning to dusk. There was a fire going on about forty feet to my left with two figures sitting around it.

'Did we really lose...' I thought as I saw the black cloak with red clouds.

'There were 16 of us... How did we lose? And three jinchuriki at that?'

I kept looking around and I saw Kīrabī tied to his own tree. It is at that moment that I figured out that the three of us were tied to trees and I was clearly the only one awake.

I continued my wandering gaze when I spotted a pile. I didn't know what to make of it and was prepared to move on when I saw something glowing red.

My eyes watch on as the light gets brighter only to reveal the bloody and battered corpses of what was my friends and family. My breathing hitched.

I began to hyperventilate as I tried to get my tenet's attention.

'Kurama...' Only to receive nothing in return.

'KURAMA!' I yelled louder and once again, silence. My breathing slowed as my world went dark as I thought of one thing before slipping into a deep slumber as tears rolled down my face.

'H...Hinata...'

- Kurama's POV -

'I'm sorry kit, but I needed to do this,' I thought as I looked down at my partner.

I looked around as my chakra engulfed his body as I forced what I could through this cursed seal.

I watched as most of Naruto's comrades looked on in shock as I halted a few tendrils by sheer power.

"A few strands of cloth will never be able to stop me," I said looking at the freak with a mask.

"Naruto-Kun?" I turn to see the Kit's mate looking at me concerned.

"Sorry he is asleep at the moment, may I take a message?" I said, causing most of his friends to fall flat on their faces.

"Looks like da whittle fox wants to play," Said the man with slicked-back hair.

"Listen here you may feel as if you can mock me but I am familiar with both of your Jutsu," I said hoping I can bluff my way through the one with a scythe.

"Ohh, please tell us what you know. It may help with your battle against us," He replied.

"Your partner, the freak in the mask I recognize from the stories I heard while sealed into the wife of Hashirama Senju. He uses a Kinjutsu known as the Jiongu(Earth Grudge Fear) which allows him to steal the hearts of his foes gaining their abilities," I said before trying to think of something for the other freak.