honeymoon

Bpov

I woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee, eggs, toast, and BACON cooking. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom first.
I walked to the front of the motor home to Edward cooking. He was only wearing his pajama bottoms no shirt. God he looked so handsome standing there and to know that he was all mine made a smile form on my face.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Morning Mrs. Cullen." He took my arm and pulled me around to the side of him, so he could wrap one arm around me. He kissed the top of my head. "It smells so good." I tell him stealing a piece of bacon off the plate.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and went and sat down. "So we start our trip today?" I asked Edward. "Yep! I was thinking we could stay a few days at the good spots." he told me. "That sounds good." I told him. "Are we going to be able to do any exploring?" I asked him.

"We should. But remember you still have to be careful with your knee."
I put a sad face on. "Yeah I know. But that doesn't mean I won't try. I put a smart ass grin on my face then. "I don't doubt it either." He laughs handing me my plate of food.

Once we were finally got ready to go, Edward texted his dad to let him know we were on our way so they could get the motor home. I got into the canoe along with Timber. Edward pushed the canoes the rest of the way into the river. He climbed in. We were on our way down the river. This was the best. I love it out here. It's so peaceful and to spend it out here all summer with my husband. Listen to me, my husband. I'm 17 years old and married to the love of my life and my soul mate.

We been through it all. He is so perfect.

                                        Epov

We been on the river for three hours now and we were going to take a break soon and eat some lunch. "There Edward, we can pull in there." Bella said. "Alright turn on my mark!" We floated for a minute. "Now, turn." She paddle to the right, to turn the canoes. Then we paddle to shore we were in sync with each other.

Once on shore I tied the canoes up so they didn't float away.
I grabbed the stuff to make sandwiches and water, plus food and water for Timber. We were eating when Bella asked me how far it would be before we set up a the first campsite.

"I'm not sure actually. It's been since we canoeing down this river. Everything changed so much since we were little." Bella looked around and then shut her eye's. She looked so beautiful with the sun shining down on her. I just couldn't believe she was married to me now. I just hoped she can relax enough this summer and have some fun.

"Are you ready to get back on the river?" I asked her. "Sure am!" She gets up and walks over to the canoes. Timber follows behind her. I grab the rest of the stuff and put it in the canoe. Once I untied the canoes and Bella and Timber climbed in safely, I get in and we were off again on the river.

Three hours later

                                         Bpov

I feel like I been paddling forever, oh wait for six. No wonder my arms feel like rubber.

We float for a moment when I see a beautiful covered area. "Edward, look it's perfect for camping for a few days." I told him.
"Sure is. Go for it!" I turn the canoes enough so we go the direction we needed to go to get to shore.

We got to shore and I helped Edward pull the canoes to get them all the way unto the shore. Edward temporary tied them to a tree a certain way just in case. Just until we unbury the chains and locks. Just in case of storms.