BEFORE THE WEDDING

Bpov

I watched Edward and the guys walk away. "Bella, Bella, what happened?" I heard Rosalie and Alice yell out. I told them what I saw that happen. Because I blacked out. We stayed up for hours. My father even spent time me.

I finally went and laid down. I fell asleep but woke from a nightmare screaming I was terrified. None of us counted it to being this bad.
I backed away from everyone. Except my father. But for some reason it wasn't the same. I grabbed Charlie so tight. "Daddy something bad going to happen I can feel it!" Charlie understood me. "Baby girl you're going to be safe. Your strong, so when it happens I know you will survive. Just remember everything I taught you." I nodded.

Charlie stayed with me like he did when I was little. He understood me like Edward did. I realized this would be the last time for awhile I get to spend with my father like this. I woke up the next morning with Charlie running his fingers through my hair like he did when I was little.
"Good morning baby girl. You ready for your big day?" A big smile went on my face. "Yep!" Is all I said. Then we saw Alice walk in.

"Hey sleeping beauty I hate to ruin your father daughter moment but we have a wedding to get ready for." I look up and smile. I gave Charlie a hug and he walked out. "Hey girl are you ready for your big day?" Rosalie asked as she walked in. I nod. "Well go get in the shower girl we got a lot to do before the wedding." I laughed and went and got in the shower.

I walked into the back bedroom and there was a gift sitting on the bed along with a letter. I sat down and open up the letter.

My dearest Bella,

Today we are getting married. It is the happiest day of my life. As you get ready for your day my love know that I will be thinking of you until I see you walk to me and as always beautiful. So until then I love you and I can't wait until you become Mrs. Cullen.

Love forever and always

Edward

A tear ran down my face. I open the gift and it was a necklace with a note. For you to wear on our wedding day. A smile grew on my face. "Alice, Rosalie come in here for a minute." They come running in.
"Alice look!" She looked at the note, then at the necklace. "Oh, Bella it's perfect. My brother always somehow knew how to pick out the right things."

She helped me put it on. Rosalie and Alice grabbed my hands and said it was time to do my hair and makeup. They curled my hair and only pinned it back just enough on the sides but still left it down. They didn't put a lot of makeup either. They told me I didn't need it. My mother came in with my brother. He looked so gorgeous in his little tuxedo.

"Here something borrowed." My mother handed me her beautiful bracelet. "Mom thank you." She hugs me. "Mom don't cry please you're going to make me cry." She starts laughing. Esme walks in. "Have you told her yet?" I look around. "Told me what!" I asked.

"We aren't doing the wedding march, you know the song a thousand years?" I looked at them. "It's perfect!" I tell them. "Alright go put your dress on so we can put your head piece in." Alice tells me. Their hair and makeup was already done all they had to do is put there dresses on. I went back to the bedroom and my dress was hanging up. I took a deep breath. I put it on. I walked out of the bedroom. "Oh Bella you look so beautiful!" Alice put the hair piece in my hair and pulls me in front of the stand up mirror. I couldn't believe what I saw. I looked beautiful. "I feel like I'm in a fairy tale." I turned around and smiled.

                                Epov

I woke up with a smile on my face. I'm getting married today. I got up and jumped into the shower. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt for now. I walked out of the trailer and walked over to where the wedding and reception is going to be.

There is already people here setting stuff up. I laugh when I see Emmett and Jasper running around like mad men. "Hey son, are you ready for today?" I smile. "Yeah, I kind of am." He pats my back. Timber comes and sits by my side. "Hey boy, you ready for today?" He barks twice. "That dog just amazes me still." My father says. He walks away.

I go and sit down and watch everyone doing what there suppose to do. Then I finally see Charlie walk up and he sits down next to me. "How Bella doing?" I asked him. I knew she had a bad nightmare last night but Charlie stay with her last night which I was grateful for that.

"She got through last night. But she happy about today. What about you how are you doing?" I look over to Charlie. "Well I'm getting nervous if that's what you're getting at. But I'm happy." He laughs.
"That's a normal feeling. Well it's time to get ready." With that I got up and went into the trailer.

I do not own all the characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.

Thank you for following me, reading my stories, voting and commenting.