BELLA NIGHTMARE COMES TRUE

I dedicate this chapter to a friend of mine. She was very close to my family. I hope she is at piece. We all love you Nikki, You'll always be remembered!!!

             Bella pov

I was hanging out with Seth all day today it's Saturday. We loved hanging out, plus I felt kind of safe.

I have noticed that Riley has been following me around a lot more lately. I haven't told no one not even Edward, I don't want to worry him.

Seth and I met up with Rosalie and Emmett at where my mom works to eat. We did it for a reason and to keep an eye on my mom but we told her its our favorite place to eat.

On the way driving Seth home he ask me something that blew me away, cause I thought I was the only one that noticed.

"Bella, I'm worried about you, cause I've noticed how Riley been looking at you and following you. Have you noticed at all?" I bit my bottom lip, because I didn't know how to approach this.

"I have, but I didn't know how to deal with it. Plus I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Seth it kind of creeps me out."

Seth looks at me for a moment, deep in thought. "Have you said anything to Edward, or Rose, or even Emmett about it?"

"No, I don't want to worry Edward, seems how he so far away. Plus you're the only one that knows anything. Please for now, Seth for me, keep this between us." He looks at me then out the window.

"Bella, I will but if anything happens to you I'm going to say something." I nod my head. I dropped off Seth. I got to use Phil car while he was gone.

I pulled in the driveway and went into the house. I sat on the couch and noticed it was still early. I decided to get up and go for a walk. I got down a ways and got this feeling that I was being followed but didn't see no one. I came upon some boulders, so I decided to go sit down for a little bit and just think. I was starting to get home sick though.

I really miss my dad, uncle Mikey, Alice. I miss everything we even did. Her doing me up like Barbie doll. I laughed on that one.

I miss Jasper he was funny in his own way, he was Edward best friend, then fell in love with Alice. It was kinda of cute in it's own way.

I really miss Edward. Thats when I started to cry. I long to feel his arms around me and his lips on mine. I was taken out of thoughts when I heard a noise. When I turned and looked it was Riley.

I got up like I didn't know he was there, but it didn't work. "Bella, hey where you going so fast?" I had a bad feeling and I knew I needed to get away.

"I need to get home, my mom going to be there and she will need my help." I tried to keep walking but he grabbed my arm. "You're not going anywhere." I wiggle my arm loose and I started to run and his hand went around my mouth and the other hand wrapped around my stomach.

He dragged me behind the rocks. I couldn't scream. I tried to kick him but it was like it didn't faze him. "NO PLEASE DON'T!"

 "Bella, no matter how much you move it is not going to help you, I always get what I want and I want you and I am going to keep you I think!"

Tears were falling from my eyes, but I wasn't going to stop fighting. I TOLD YOU I WAS TAKEN AND I WILL NEVER BE YOURS!"

"HE NEVER AROUND. SO I SAY YOUR MINE. LIKE I SAID I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT." He gotten my pants offs and my underwear off.

He had unbuttoned his pants and put a condom on. I tried to kick away but it didn't work. Then he slipped his dick into me, it hurt really bad, I tried to scream because it felt like he tore me. "ARRRGGHH!"

He finally got up off me. "Now your mine and I expect you to be there when I want you if you are not then something bad will happen, do you understand me?"

I just nodded so he maybe go away and leave me alone. He did. I grabbed my clothes and put on my stuff I went home praying my mom wasn't there yet. She wasn't.

I ran upstairs into the shower and turned it on as hot as I could. I sat there in the shower scrubbing every inch of my body that I could. I was crying wondering how this could happen to me. There was blood every where.

I finally climbed out of the shower and grabbed everything from the bathroom. I went and put pj on and grabbed all the clothes and went out to the fire pit outside and put all the cloth I wore today in it and lit on fire and sat there and watched it burned.

I walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge and I saw the beer and grabbed one. I walked back outside and put wood on the fire and sat on the chair and started drinking the beer.

My cellphone ring and I answered it not looking at who call. "Bella, hey I haven't heard from you today are you ok?" It was Edward, tears started falling from my eyes again.

What do I say to him, what will he think of me now. "I just been busy today, I'm sorry." I finally go upstairs and turn on my laptop so Edward doesn't think too much bad has happen. I finally fall asleep, only to wake up screaming so loud my mom comes running in this time.

"Bella, are you ok?" I look at my mom in shock. I just nod to her. She goes back to bed and I lay back down.

"Bella, you may let your mom think you're alright, but I know you better, what's up you never scream like that from your nightmares and other things are going on to?"

I look at Edward on the screen, I can see that he knows something is up. "Edward I will be fine, I'm just worried about Uncle Mikey and my mom that's all."

It's been a few weeks now and Riley has raped me every day and hit me called me awful names to. I had to start leaving my phone at home so Riley didn't see messages from Edward.

I was getting tore up down there and it was really starting to hurt me. I had a hard time stopping the bleeding.

A month now and Riley found out somehow that I was talking to Edward on the laptop and he beat me up and broke my laptop. So now I could not see Edward on the laptop anymore.

Seth walked up to me, "Bella, what's going on with you? I'm so worried about you." Seth looked down at my arm and saw the bruises. I pulled my sleeve down. "Bella, what happened to you?" Tears fell from my eyes. "I can't tell you Seth. I'm sorry." I turned and walked away. It killed me inside.

I felt someone grabbed my arm. I turn and it was Seth. He pulls my sleeve up on my arm. "Bella who doing this to you, tell me please, is it Riley did he finally get to you?"

All I could do is look into Seth eyes and cry, I could not say anything to him. I knew if I did Riley would hurt me. I heard someone clear their throat and I look and there was Riley standing against a locker.

I told Seth I was sorry and walked away. After school I was at home and my mom was at work. There was a knock on my door and I got up and answered it and it was Riley. He slaps me across the face. I knew he saw me with Seth.

"Bella, what the hell were you doing with Seth, maybe I need to show you once again who's property you are.

Riley slams me down on the floor and pulls my clothes off, I scream at him no and he slaps me right in the mouth and tells me to shut the hell up. He shoves it in and I scream out in pain. When he gets done he gets up and tells me he got something he got to do and leaves.

I grabbed my clothes and run upstairs and get into the shower and just cry. I see the blood just pooled down my legs. I get out and put a pad on and got dress, the phone rings.

"Bella, you need to get over to Seth's house now!" Rosalie told me. I grabbed the car keys and ran out the door.

All I could think of is pray he didn't do nothing to Seth but I would find out I was so wrong how far Riley would go.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephiene Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.