BELLA GOES HOME TO SAY GOODBYE TO UNCLE MIKEY

EPOV

Alice kept asking me for 2 days if Bella has woken up yet and I told her no. I miss Bella voice, her eyes. Renee turns the laptop on if she got do something, just so I can watch her. We were sitting in the living room watching a movie on tv. All of sudden my cell phone went off. It was a text message.

YOU WILL ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN IT RINGS AND JUST LISTEN!" I sent a text back asking who it was. They didn't answer back. "Son what is it?" My father asked. "I just got a strange text telling me I will answer my phone when it rings and just listen. I asked who it was but nothing. "

My phone rings but there was no number on it so I didn't answer it to see what would happens. I ended up with another text.

YOU WILL ANSWER THIS TIME, WHY DON'T I SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF WHERE I'M AT AND THEN I KNOW YOU WILL ANSWER THE PHONE AND I WILL NOT HAVE SAY WORD, WHAT IS IT A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS!"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Then I receive a media text I click on it and it was Bella house, they were standing outside the sliding door and it look like Renee was cooking. I froze for a second.

"Edward what is it?" I turned to my father and showed him the phone he gasp. I jumped when I heard my cell ring, I hit the speaker button.
We sat there and listen. "WHO ARE YOU?" We heard Renee say. We heard some noise in the background. "RILEY NO, PLEASE!" We heard Bella yell out, which met she was awake now. "I told you this wasn't over, Bella and I meant it. I said you were mine." My hand balled up into a fist.

"Riley please leave my mom out of this, think about this you be hurting 2 people instead of one if you hurt my mom, so please just think about it." Bella said. "I will do what you want just please leave my mom alone." Bella what are you thinking, I say to myself.

"Bella no don't do this to yourself, not to this low life that can't even admit he was the father of your child." We heard someone get hit. "MOM! YOU BASTARD THAT'S MY MOTHER." Then we heard crashing noise. I tense up fearing at what is happening there. "BELLA!" We heard Renee call out. We kept hearing more crashing and banging like things breaking and being thrown. "BELLA, MY WATER BROKE!" Renee yelled out.

My father stood up. "That's not good if Renee broke her water that means the baby coming and most likely soon." My dad said with concern in his voice. Then we heard a click noise. Then we heard a gun go off. "BELLA!" Then my phone went dead. I was in shock did my Bella just shot.

I got up and started pacing and I put my hands on the back of my head.
"Oh my god! Did Bella just get shot, I don't know if I.. urrg.. Dad I need to go I can't just sit here." I told him. "Already on it son go pack a bag were on the next red eye." My father sad. As I was packing my bag my phone rings again. I look and it was Emmett. "Emmett I'm sorry but I really don't have time to talk." I told him. "Edward, it's about Bella?"

I stopped what I was doing. "What about Bella?" I asked him.
"She called me and told me that she needed us there that Riley is there we are on our way now." He told me. "Emmett I know it was Riley, long story me and my dad are on the next plane there, just please get there as soon as you can!" I hung up.

I grabbed my bag and put my phone on vibrate and put it in my jacket. I ran into the living room. "Mom I need you to go to Charlie please he needs to know it's time. Bella can kill me later I don't care. I swear if he killed her I will kill him myself." I said. "Edward please don't talk like that, now I will go to Charlie, and you just be careful, I love you son." She gave me a hug and I hug her back. "I love you too mom."

Dad just made it for our flight and boarded the plane and we were on our way. "Son I'm sure she alright, Bella is strong." My father told me.
"I know but it's just, she already been through so much and now this happens." I told him. Dad puts his hand on my shoulder. "I'm here if you need me son." I look at my father. "Thank you!"