FIXING THE HOUSE AND WEDDING DETAILS

Bpov

After everyone left and went back Esme stayed behind to make designs for the house. I was sad to see Edward leave. But he had to go back to school. Rosalie, Emmett are going to the new house to help with the remolding.

I got to go to therapy after school. I was getting ready to leave for school when I get a picture sent to me from my dad of timber.
Dad got his sheriff hat on timber and a bullet proof vest. I shake my head. I get to therapy and started doing my exercises.

                               epov

I get home from school and Bella sent me a text that Charlie dressing timber up as a sheriff dog. I shake my head and laugh. Today was therapy so we couldn't talk until later.

Everyone here been busy getting stuff down for the wedding. This weekend Emmett Flying in to get fitted for his tux for the wedding.
Everything is almost done. I just need to get everything packed up and bought for the honeymoon.

There was no way in hell I was letting Alice touching plans for mine and Bella honeymoon. I wanted it to be special from me. I guess the theme for the wedding is fairy tale. I guess it was something Bella said when she found her dress. It made me curious though, what the dress looked like and how Bella looked in it.

I was taken from my thoughts when Timber came and jumped on the bed. "Hey boy, did you have fun today? I heard you got dressed up as a sheriff today." I asked him.

He bark twice. I was looking into a dog for Charlie so he wasn't alone at home any more. I heard Alice with Charlie telling him about the fittings. "Charlie don't forget the fittings are Saturday." She said. "Yes, Alice!" It's at 3p.m." she said. "Yes, Alice. I have to talk to Edward and yes I know where I have to go. You call, text me almost every day so I know." He said. I shake my head and chuckle.

Charlie shows up in the door way. "Hey Charlie!" I said. Hey, Edward I wanted to let you know I got my brother photo down at the photo place. The guy Said it be ready in a be ready in a week." He told me.

"Thanks Charlie!" I told him. "How are the wedding plans coming along anyways with miss drill sergeant there?" He asked me. "It's going good. I'm just glad Bella isn't here to go through what we are. She got enough to worry about right now." I told him. "I agree with you on that one. You still doing all the details for the honeymoon. The camping trip down the river?" He asked me.

"Yep! If you think I'm going to let her plan that, you're crazy. She have that planned to the last second and detail, and there's no way that's happening." I told him. Charlie giggled. "Well I'm out of here. See you in the morning when you drop Timber off." He told me.

"Yep, see you." I told him. I sat there and was finishing up my homework. I looked at time and it was about 5 so I got up to go get something to eat.

                                   Bpov

Once I got to the new house Esme came downstairs with me and she help me with the design of mine and Edward's room and how to get the bathroom done.

I finally get a chance to sit down and I text Edward.

From Bella: hey there.

From Edward: hey beautiful what you doing?

From Bella: taking a break. Your mom just helped me for ideas for our new room and bathroom.

From Edward: I bet it will be nice when it's done.

From Bella: me too. How's Timber?

From Edward: He's good. Missing you of course. So am I.