SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENS BUT SOMETHING POSITIVE COMES OUT FROM I

Bella pov

I got up and looked at him. "You would always wait for me, do you realize what you are saying Edward?" He looks me straight into my eyes. "Yes Bella I know exactly what I'm saying and I meant every word of it too." I started to pace. "Edward, I just don't know if I could let you do that, even for me." I heard Edward take a deep breath! "Bella all I want is to be with you. I don't care what it takes!" I noticed the sun was coming up. "I'm going to go get ready for school Edward. Can we talk about this later please?"  

"Yes, how about I make you breakfast and I take you to school at least?" I walked up to the door. "Yeah that will be good!" I walked upstairs to grab my stuff to take a shower. I turned the shower on as hot as I could stand it. I started to cry realizing I didn't even get back with Edward. I Bella Swan, broke up with the love of my life last night and now I feel like I'm falling apart. I feel so empty inside. I feel like I just ripped my own heart. I wrap my arms around my waist so at try to hold on to what I have left of my love for Edward just to keep it alive.

I finally climb out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I looked around and realized I forgot my clothes. So I walked into my bedroom and went straight to my closet to get Edward t-shirt that I had since I moved here out and his black hoodie. I turned around and about jumped out of my skin.

"Edward, how long have you been standing there and you scared  me half to deaf." He was blushing, but the way I was feeling I didn't even care. I again wrapped my arms around my stomach. "Ummm, not long. I just came in to get some clothes." I just looked down to the ground and walked over to the dresser and grabbed the rest of my clothes.

"You can get dressed in here Edward. I will just finish getting ready in the bathroom." I could see Edward out of the corner of my eye just watching me but I just walked out before he could say anything to me.
As I was brushing my teeth I looked up into the mirror and I couldn't stand to look at myself anymore, so I put a towel over the mirror until I was done.

I went downstairs and sat at the table and Edward had made me some scrambled eggs and toast to eat. But all I could do is move the food around on my plate.

"Hey kiddo, not very hungry are you?" I looked up and it was Uncle Mikey. "No not really! I'm just not up to it." He puts his hand on my shoulder. "After school can we talk?" Uncle Mikey asked me. "Yeah, sure. Can you just tell Edward please that I'll be out in the car waiting." He nodded yes to me.

I got into the car and put my book bag on the floor, then I put my feet on the dash and of course made sure my seatbelt was fastened. I knew that I was going to run into Riley today at school, so I know that's not going to go well at all. Then I started to think about last night. What am I looking forward to when Riley actually meets up with me. I can only can just imagine.

"WHY DOES MY LIFE HAVE TO BE SO DAMN DIFFICULT?" I hitted the dashboard with my fist when I asked myself that. Tear started to fall down my face. Then I heard Edward get into the car, so I quickly wipe the tears from my face. Edward parked the car when we had gotten to my school for some odd reason. "What are you doing Edward?" I asked him. "I need to talk to Emmett for a few minutes before school starts, I called him this morning and asked him to meet me here. Nothing to worry about. I will be here after school to pick you up." I just nodded.

I got out and was walking until I got stopped. "Bella stop, I been trying to get your attention, what's wrong with you?" Rosalie asked me.
I turned around with tears starting to show again. "Bella come here and tell me what's wrong." I took a deep breath. "I did something totally stupid last night after you guys left. I know I shouldn't of done it but I did" She looked at me confused. "What did you do to make you this horrible Bella?"